Chapter 5

i woke up to my alarm going off and I hit snooze, I felt much better today than I did yesterday. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen, and I didn't see Oliver and I looked on my kitchen counter and there was a note saying, "sorry I had to leave love, work calls when you are the boss" and I laughed and got a shower and got dressed and left for the day. I had the driver pick us up his coffee and mine and we went straight to the office. We had arrived and I walked in and I had seen mason and he said "well look what the cat dragged in, what happened to you yesterday" and I said "wasn't feeling good so I stayed home but now I feel better" and he nodded his head and said "good and well it is going to be a busy day, a lot of business men are coming and meetings are nonstop today so be prepared for running around" and I sighed and said "great can't wait" and he could tell I was being sarcastic and said "that the spirt" and we both laughed and we went our separate ways. I had walked up to my desk taken my jacket off and grabbed his coffee and I knocked on the door and he yelled "come in" and I opened the door and he had so many papers and he was on the phone and I sat his coffee down on the desk and then the call ended and he said "I faxed over all the stuff I need done today and all the food you have to get for these meetings and it is going to be a busy day so no mistakes got it" and I said "yes sir" and I left the office and went to my desk and seen the paper and it was a long list but I can do it. I started by ordering the morning food which was donuts for the meeting and have them delivered and put into meeting room one and I went and made copes for meeting room one and I had it set up and ready to go and then I left that room and started to make more copies for meeting rooms two and three, this was a lot of paper to be honest and I got them set up and went to get his lunch order and the rest of the order for the men. I had picked up all the food and drove back to the office. I had to carry in so much food and the driver did help me out and I got it all set up in meeting room two. Then all the men started to come in and then he shut the door and I walked away and went to my desk, and I had more papers to do, and I started back at work. I looked at the clock and it was already 4:30pm and everyone had left except for two men and they were in Olivers office talking and I had finished up all the paper work and I had knocked on his office door and he said "Come in" and I opened the door and he said "what can I do for you?" and I said "I finished up all the paper work and I was wondering if you needed anything else done before I had left" and he said "nope I am good, but I want you to meet my two business partners" and I nodded my head and he got up and said "this is Owen Hunt and this is Louis Tomlison" and I shook their hands and they said "nice to meet you" and I had just remembered where I had met them from and it was the club the night of his jealousy and I said "Well it was nice meeting you guys but I have to run and get home for the day" and he said "have a good night ell we will see you in the morning" and I nodded my head and left the office and went a put my jacket on and left the building and went home for the night. I had arrived home and had been greeted by my cat and I had went through my mail and then I had got me a glass of wine out and changed into comfy clothes and put supernatural on and warmed up some food and I had texted aria and said "You remember those two guys we met at the club well guess what they are Olivers business partners" and hit sent and waited for her text back and I heard a Bing and it was her she had replied with "no fucking way, you are lying" and I sent back "on my mother's grave they are" and she texted back "no shit huh" and I sent "yeah dummy" and I put my phone down and decided to take a bath and so I had gotten my soap and bubbles out and lite a few candles up and stripped my clothes off and got into the tub and laid there and relaxed and drank my wine. I had finished up my bath and got my comfy clothes back on and I heard a knock at the door and I walked over to see who it was and it was Oliver and I opened the door and said "what do you want" and he said "well I wanted to come and thank you" and I said "for what" and he said "for your hard work today" and I laughed and said "you could have texted me this" and he said "I know but I wanted to see you in person" and I blushed and said "okay" and he looked at me and try to lean in and kiss me but I moved my face and he said "What's that for" and I said "Oliver you need to go home" and he looked at me angrily and said "why" and I sighed and said "because you need to figure out what you want and I don't want a hook up tonight" and he said "oh but you will hook up with someone else" and I scoffed and slammed the door on his face and locked my door and left him there. I didn't care anymore he was being a jackass and he is cut off and I cut my self-off from him. I heard loud knocking on the door and I had unlocked it and yelled "what do you want Oliver" and seen it was louis and he laughed and said "no Oliver but louis from the other night" and I asked "what are you doing here" and he said "Well your person at the office gave me your address and I figure I come by and see how you were doing" and I smiled and said "I am good" and he said "good" and it started to get awkward and I said "Well I'm gonna head back inside and sleep" and he said "wait umm" and I looked at him confused and he said "have dinner with me Saturday night" and I said "yes" and he smiled and said "good I will pick you up at 7 okay" and I nodded my head and he left and I shut the door and locked it and went to sleep, this bitch needs her rest after today.