Chapter 21

Oliver has been more than supporting than the last few months and I love it. He has been coming with me to all of my appointments and later this week we get to find out the gender of our baby, God I love saying that our baby. Oliver had asked me if I wanted to move in with him and I still have yet to give him an answer. I decided to work from home this week since it will be less stress on the baby and me. Oliver understood that and the man has been living at my house for weeks now and I have yet to be at his house, well since the first time we hooked up and so he was gonna stop by there with me so he can get more clothes and water his plants. he always says he never likes to be at his house and that he was always traveling. After we found out the gender of our baby, we are gonna throw a big party with our friends and some of his family and none of my family will be there. My grandma's dementia got worse where she barley remembers me and it sad to see. I try to visit her, but I have been very busy and that I love her and will try to do what I can for her. Aria is flying in this weekend for the party, we found out tomorrow what the gender is and that she will be with me, and she wants to plan the party since she hasn't been there for me and her felt bad, but I told her don't because she was with someone she loved, and I mean we both are and happy.

I decided to take a nap and then finish up the rest of my work for the day. I did have to go grocery shopping and I wanted to pick up a few things for the baby. I heard the front door open and I heard someone yell "baby I am home" and I yelled back "in the bedroom" and he ran up the stairs and said "damn" and I looked at him confused and he said "I thought you would be naked" and I laughed and said "you wish" and he looked at me and his eyes went dark and he had taken off his tie and he had come over to the bed and grabbed my hands and tied my hands together and he had pinned me to the bed and he was gently with me because I was carrying our baby, he had started to kiss my neck and work down and then he got to my legs and pushed them apart and let me tell you I could feel my wetness down there from him. He had started to kiss my inner thighs and he was teasing me and I couldn't take it anymore and I moaned out "Oliver please" and he smirked at me and he moved my panties down and threw them across the room and he began to kiss my thighs again and then he finally moved to my core and my wetness couldn't take it anymore and I could feel me squirm and he said "Damn baby girl I didn't even do anything to you and you are so wet" and I moaned "it's the hormones now are you gonna do something or not" and he smirked and started to lick slowly up and down my core and oh my god did it feel good and i wanted to move my hands and play with his hair but I couldn't and he started to go faster with his tongue and deeper and then he finally hit my g-spot and I moaned out "Oh my god Oliver fuck" and I could feel that smile and I was close and he was just working his magic and he went faster and faster and then finally I came and he came up and he said "damn baby making mess" and I kissed him and he kissed me back and he had taken off his belt along with his pants and threw them across the room and he had taken of his boxers without breaking our kiss and his shaft had sprung up and he was really hard and really turned on and he had stuck his shaft into me and I could tell I was tight and I said "slow please" and he nodded his head and gave me a kiss and started to move slow and he stopped kissing me and said "I've missed this" and I said "well get ready for it because of these damn hormones" and he had giggled and he started to move a little faster and it felt good and I moaned "Oliver faster please oh fuck" and he said "anything for you baby girl" and he moved faster and fuck was he hitting my spot the right way tonight and I could feel I was close and so was he. We both had cummed and man where we out of breath and he untied me, and we both got cleaned up. I had taken a shower and we ordered in for dinner and watched tv and went to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.

Tomorrow:

Waking up this morning felt great and aria plane was gonna land today and I was excited because I finally get to see my best friend and Oliver and I had off this weekend, so I was ready. We had to get ready for the appointment and we were all going. I heard a car in the driveway, and she was here. I heard a loud entrance and I heard "I'm here bitch" and I jumped for joy and I ran down the stairs and there she was my boo and I gave her a big hug and she said "oh my god look at you" and I said "I know" and she asked "when is the appointment" and I said "in 25 minutes" and she said "good we didn't miss it and lets go" and we all left the house and went to the appointment.

we had arrived at the doctor's office and I signed in and they took me back right away and the nurse said "wow full house today" and I nodded my head and she said 'everything looks good and the doctor will be soon" and I nodded my head and the boys looked a little uncomfortable and so aria said to Matthew "when are we gonna have one of these" and he looked at her shocked and she laughed and said "kidding god" and you could tell his heart was ready to fall out of his chest. The doctor came in and said "well hello everyone" and I said "hey doctor" and she asked "who is everyone" and I said "this is aria my childhood best friend and her boyfriend Matthew and you know who Oliver is" and she nodded her head and said "well let's take a look at this baby shall we" and she had put the cold gel on my belly and started to move the wand and said "and there is your baby" and wow it was already getting so big and she asked "are we finding out the sex today" and I said "yes but we are having the reveal tomorrow so I don't want to know" and she nodded her head and said "I will put it in a envelope and give it to you then" and I nodded my head and smiled and she had finished up and said "alright here is your pictures and I will be right back" and I nodded my head and aria looked at me and said "I really want one now" and I laughed and said "your gonna scare Matthew away" and she looked at him and he looked scared and she said "don't worry babe, Maybe later in our future" and he said "okay baby" and the doc came back with the envelope and she asked "who do I give this to" and I said that would be here she is planning the party" and she nodded her head and said "alright we will see you in couple of weeks" and we all left the doctor's office.

we had wrapped up our day by dinner and shopping and then tomorrow the big event and I was ready for it.