Chapter 12

waking up this morning made me not want to go to work ugh, these boys are gonna be the death of me and I don't understand there need to compete when I just want someone who is gonna love me and treat me right. I had a new message this morning and it was from my grandma and I hit play and it said "hey baby doll I was calling to tell you that your grandpa is doing well and is home and we would love to have you for dinner tonight if you are free but we love and miss you have a good day Hunny bye" and it said message ended and I miss them so much and I hate being that busy and so I called them back and no answer so I left them a message and said "hey grandma and grandpa, I love and miss you two and I'm glad he is doing good and yes I am free for dinner so I will see y'all later tonight, Love you guys bye" and I ended the call and got ready for work.

I arrived at work with the usual coffees and walking in the building wasn't so much stress which was nice. I had hit the button to go up and see what is going on. The door opened and it wasn't too bad and I had walked over to my desk and took my coat off and knocked on his office door and he said "come in" and I opened the door and seen louis and him talking and I said "morning boys and here is your coffee boss" and he nodded his head and said "thank you and I have emailed you what needs to be done today" and I nodded my head and said "sounds good and also I can't stay late tonight I have something important to do tonight" and he nodded his head and louis asked "why do you always knock" and Oliver went quiet and I spoke up and said "because I have caught him fucking other people in here so I want to make sure when i come in I don't have to see anyone's body parts out, any other questions" and they both looked at me shocked and louis said "okay then um go ahead back to work" and Oliver didn't say much to me and so I left the office and went to work

he spoke up finally and said, "how about I take you to lunch as friends" and I looked at him confused and said "friends, you have friends" and I laughed and he said "yeah,yeah,yeah I hear Ya but come one I'll make it up to you" and I looked at him and said, "okay But I get to pick the place" and he said "deal". I had smiled and we got into his car and drove off to get lunch.

I had picked my favorite restaurant since we moved here and it was mikes sub shop, there food is so good that it keeps you coming back and We ordered are food and sat down and we just had a conversation, like a normal conversation. It was nice and This is what I love, him being honest and open about everything and so he asked me "so you and louis" and I looked at him and said "yeah what about it" and he said "does he make you happy" and I said "yeah why" and he just looked away and said "nothing just asking" and I could see the hint of jealousy there Oliver and so I asked him "how's thing going with Addison" and he looked at me shocked and he said "how did you.." and I laughed and said "How did I know, well mason talks to me you know" and he laughed and said "oh yes right and um its fine I guess" and I asked "would you like to join me for dinner tonight with my grandparents as friends" and he laughed and said "I would like that" and I smiled and we finished our lunch.

We finished up lunch and headed back to the office and I was back at the desk and then I ran into mason and he said "girl I have some tea to spill but come to the copier room" and I nodded my head and we walked down there and he said "girl you will not believe what I heard" and I said "what mason spill" and he looked around to make sure no one was around and he said "Alright, I heard Addison might have a bun in the oven and you will never guess who the baby daddy is" and I just looked at him shocked and said "no way" and he said "mmmhmm, but you didn't hear it from me" and he left the copier room and I just stood there like why is this hitting me hard I mean this shouldn't affect me but then yet again it does fuck me fuck me just fuck me. I could feel my tears streaming down my face and I had to whip them away quick and walk back to my desk and finish up my work.

I had finished up my work for the day and I had left, and I didn't tell anyone I did, and I drove home. I had arrived home and was happy to be there and I was greeted by my fur baby, and I gave him some food and water and then I decided to take a shower and get ready for dinner. I finished up my shower and then it hit me Fuck I invited Oliver to dinner and so I texted louis saying.

to louis: hey, I hope you had a good day at work and sorry if we didn't see each other much but maybe this weekend we can do something.

hit sent

I heard a knock at the door and I went downstairs and opened the door and it was Oliver and he said "my god do you look beautiful" and he was standing there with flowers and my favorite which is white rose's and he looked handsome to and I said "well only the best for my grandparents and you look nice to" and he laughed and said "thank you, I've never meet anyone's parents or grandparents before" and I giggled and said "it shows and plus don't worry you won't get to meet my parents" and he said "what are they dead or something" and I looked at him straight in the eyes and he laughed awkwardly and I said "no they are just drug attics and alcoholics so they might be dead or they might not who knows" and he said "huh well then" and I shrugged my shoulders and said "well you ready" and he nodded his head and we left.

We had arrived and it just made me feel weird because, I had helped my grandparents move out here and help them out and then I moved here and ever since then I have been happy. I said "are you nervous" and he laughed and said "nope" and I laughed and said "come on" and we walked up to the front door and I knocked on the door and it opened and it was my grandparents nurse and she said "Debbie your granddaughter is here" and I smiled and said "how you doing Amy" and she said "good" and I nodded my head and we walked in and I had Oliver shut the door and I took my coat off and hung it up and Oliver did as well and we walked to the dining room and I see my grandma and grandpa and said "hey guys" and she turned around and said "Eleanor my baby" and came over and hugged me and she said "I missed you so much and who is this, this your boyfriend" and I laughed and said "no grandma this is my friend Oliver" and my grandpa spoke up and said "friend, I had a friend named Oliver once" and my grandma said "oh Hearold it wasn't Oliver it was a Joshua" and he said "oh yeah" and I went over and hugged him and said "how you doing" and he said "my heart is still in tacked so I am good dear" and I laughed and my grandma said "dig in" and we did and god her food was always amazing and good to eat and I missed this.

Dinner was going good and we talked and laughed and just we had an amazing time and the nurse went home for a hour since she has kids and I stayed with my grandparents and we had my grandmas famous apple pie for desert and as we are eating she asked me "how is work going" and I said "good just the boss has been a pain in my ass" as I said that I looked at Oliver and he said "well maybe he has a reason to be a pain in the ass" and my grandma laughed and said "trust me every boss is a pain in the ass and some are sweet a nice you never know right" and we laughed with her and I could feel a hand on my thigh and I know damn well he would do this to me and his hand kept going further and further and it stopped at my panties and I whispered to him "Oliver not now" and he gave me that look at that look had lust and hunger in his eyes and he moved his hand and he had pushed my panties to the side and started to circle my clit and I had moaned out and my grandma looked at me and said "are you okay sweetheart" and I said "I am good grandma just a tickle in my throat" and she nodded her head and he kept moving his finger in circler motion and then he stuck a finger in me and I held in that moan and he whispered "gotta be quiet and if you are a good girl and can stay quiet I will continue this for you" and I nodded my head and his finger started to move faster and harder and my grandma kept asking me all these questions and all I can think about was cumming on his fingers and she said "I'll be right back I am gonna go check on him" and I nodded my head and I watched her walk away and my god I could let a moan out and he whispered "are you close yet baby girl" and I nodded my head and he stuck another finger in me and moved faster and faster and I moaned out "Oliver fuck keep going, dont stoppp oh my godd fuckk" and I could see his smirk across the room and I could feel my body release and he said "such a good girl" and he licked his fingers and I got up real quick and cleaned myself up and I heard a loud scream and Oliver and I ran upstairs to the bedroom and I see my grandma just standing there and she screamed "CALL 911 NOW HELP HIM" and I looked at my grandfather and he was in pain and Oliver had 911 on call and I just looked at him and said "Grandpa Please don't go".