Chapter 23

I still can't believe that I am having a son and it's with some sone I love. Oliver has been acting weird these last few weeks and its weird. we decided to sell my house and move into Olivers house, since its bigger and we will be together a lot more and that the company will be giving me maternity leave. Aria and matt decided to stop traveling and look for a house to buy and settle down.

I was getting ready for work when Olivers phone was ringing and I went to pick it up and i answered it and said,

phone conversation:

ell: hello?

person: hi i am calling for Oliver smith?

ell: he is not here right now; can I take a message.

person: yeah, tell him that he is a dead man and so are you.

phone call ended.

I put the phone down and I walked over to Oliver and pulled the covers off him and yelled "Oliver get up and answer your phone who the hell calls you this early and says you're a dead man and then threatens me" and I rolled my eyes and walked away. I had never seen him get up as fast as he did and he said "why did you answer my phone" and I looked at him confused and said "because it was ringing and you were asleep so I figured you would like some sleep" and he scoffed at me and said "next time don't answer it unless I tell you" and I nodded my head and walked away from him and I went into the bathroom and slammed the door. He pisses me off, like I was trying to do something nice, and he just does that shit to me. I finished getting ready for work and I just left my house and didn't tell him. So, fuck him for telling me what I can and can't do. I decided to go get breakfast and just be by myself.

I went to jades cottage and it was a cute little breakfast place, and it was just peaceful. I had ordered a breakfast sandwich and a coffee with some water. It was peaceful being by myself and I missed it. My food came out and it looked good, and I ate it in peace and quiet. I decided to walk to work with my baby boy. weird to say that, As I was walking, I could feel like something was following me, but I didn't know what. I walked into the building and went to my desk, and I had seen Oliver and he was waiting for me, and I knew he was gonna yell but I didn't care. I took my coat off and sat down and he stood behind me and he said "in my office now" and I rolled my eyes and I got up and we walked to his office and he shut the door and he said "do you have any idea how worried I was about you" and I rolled my eyes and sat down in his chair and he came over and grabbed me and pulled my close to his face and he said "don't you dare roll your eyes at me baby girl" and just like that I was turned on and I could see it in his eyes he was to but I couldn't let him get to me and so I said "you know if you weren't such a jackass to me this morning, I would have let you hit it" and I smirked at him and got up and started to walk away from him and I went to open the door and he had slammed it shut and he had turned me around and said "If you wouldn't have answered my phone this morning we would have been fine" and I turned around and looked at him and said "and what was the problem with that" and he rolled his eyes and said "nothing" and he moved his body and I opened the door and left and Honestly I was do done with his shit that I just grabbed my coat and left. fuck work and fuck him.

I had called a cab to take me home since I didn't drive. As we were driving home, I had noticed a car following us and it was the same one and so I told the cab driver to just drive around until we lost the car. We lost the car after ten minutes and I went home and we had pulled up and that same car was outside waiting for me and so I hurriedly went into the house and I locked the doors and windows and went straight to our bedroom and I took off my shoes and jacket and I called Oliver but it went to voicemail and so I called my security team and they had a look out for me. I had called louis and he said he would give word to Oliver, but he had been in a business meeting. All I had was a cat to protect me God, you know what it's time to get a dog a protective one. I had gotten dressed and called the same cab and I left the house and locked the doors and left.

I had arrived at the animal shelter, and I walked in and started to look around and then I found the perfect dog, he was a German shepherded and he was a retired police dog but still did best to protect his owners like his last one, but they sadly passed away and is looking for a new home. I couldn't wait to take him home. I had signed all the paperwork and took him home his name was buddy, and he was very lovely and protective, and we had gotten in the cab and went home because I needed to take my car out. He had dropped us off at home and the car wasn't there which is good. we had gotten into my car and went to the pet store to get some supplies. he was a very good boy with the car ride and honestly was the best decision I made.

we had arrived at the pet store and we walked in and I grabbed a cart and we walked around and got the supplies we needed and then we went up and paid and left and loaded up the car and buddy had sat in the front seat with me and I got a call on my phone and I connected to the car speaker and it was Oliver and he said "hey where the hell did you go" and i rolled my eyes in the car and said "home" and he asked "well louis said you called him and you sounded worried to me" and I sighed and said "yeah because this car had been following me but it stopped" and he said "oh okay" and I said "well I have a surprise for you when you get home from work" and I could hear that smirk from his face on the phone and he said "oh is it a good surprise baby girl" and I laughed and said "maybe but GOD DAMN USE YOUR TURNSIGNAL" and he started to laugh and he said "well damn and are you okay babe" and I said "yeah just people today" and he laughed and said "yeah and I love you babe" and I said "I love you to baby" 

LOUD CRASH 

all you can hear is Oliver say "baby? babe? are you there?" and then the sirens come in and a dog barking and people shouting and one girl screaming.