Chapter 17

It had been the worst week of my life; I couldn't shake this stomach bug at all week and so I have been working from home and Oliver has made sure that I am okay and that I am taken care of. Louis had brought me is mothers famous chicken noodle soup and aria called to make sure I was okay and to let me know that her and Matthew are doing good, and they are happy. It has been great working from home except I am in the bathroom about half the day and not being able to eat as much as I use to.

I have decided to stay in my room and work, and I had my tv on and Oliver was sending me contest emails of stuff I needed to do, and it keeps me busy.

It was finally my lunch break and I decided to take a nap and get some rest and fight off this stupid stomach bug. I was about to fall asleep when I had gotten a phone call and I answered it.

Phone conversation:

Eleanor: hello

Oliver: Hey love

Eleanor: hey you

Oliver: is this a bad time love?

Eleanor: no, just trying to take a nap before I get back to more work

Oliver: ahh I see, well Ill let you go I just wanted to check up on you and let you know that I dont have anything else for you to do today and that you are off for the rest of the day and also one more question love

Eleanor: okay that sounds really good and what's the question

Oliver: well would it be okay if I come over tonight and see you, I'll bring your favorite food

Eleanor: sounds like a good plan to me and I'll see you tonight

Oliver: alright bye love

Eleanor: bye

conversation ended

I fell asleep after the phone call ended, I was so tired.

couple hours later:

I woke up and I had looked at the time and it was one a clock already damn I was asleep for four hours. I decided to get up and clean up my mess and my work mess. Plus, Oliver was coming over so I wanted my place to look nice. I had finished cleaning up my mess and then I heard a knock on the door and I went over to answer it and it was Oliver and he had flowers in his hand and he said "hello love, I have brought food and some flowers" and I smiled and said "Aww that so sweet of you" and he smiled and came in the house and I shut the door and he placed the food on the counter and he said "I brought your favorite and I figured we could watch your show and just relax if you like" and I smiled and said "I would love that" and so we headed to my bedroom and ate some food and watched my show. This is the perfect date.

We had finished our date and Oliver had to leave since he has an early morning meeting with the company and couldn't stay the night which sucks and so we cleaned up our mess and I had walked him out and gave him a kiss and shut and locked the door and went upstairs and I went into my bathroom. I know this may sound stupid, but I had run out earlier to the pharmacy and got a test, just to see I mean what could be the harm of it anyways. I had opened the test and sat down on the toilet and peed and I read the instructions and it said wait five minutes and I did. I had laid the test on the sink and set a timer.

The timer had gone off and I was nervous to look at the test, I mean I couldn't be you know; I was always so careful and so I had flipped the test over and that's when it hit me.

I am pregnant, it was positive. What am I gonna do, I mean with a baby another human being that I would be responsible for and that I would have to take care of. I was only getting my life started I mean what am, I just. Oh, shit who's is the father then. Oh, fuck me.