Chapter 15

waking up this morning I had regret drinking those drinks ugh never again, I had thrown up enough in the toilet and oh my god I had sex with him last night, I did oh shit. Dumb ass me over here forgot my birth control, time to go to the pharmacy and get the morning after pill and hopes that works. I had taken my morning shower and got ready for work. I had to grab the usual coffee's and to the pharmacy.

I had arrived at work, and I took the pill and got out of the car and went into the building and pressed the button and waited to my floor. It had finally stopped at my floor there were a lot of people today, God fuck people today. I had walked out of the elevator and went to my desk and dropped off my coffee and coat and I knocked on his door and he yelled "come in" and I opened the door and dropped the coffee on his desk and he said "I emailed you everything I need done and make sure my afternoon is cleared out and I won't be back till later" and I nodded my head and went to my desk to do my task's.

Afternoon:

The day was going by quick and he came out of his office and he said, "I am headed out ill be back later" and I nodded my head and I see his baby mama walk over and I rolled my eyes and they left, and I went back to work. I had looked up from my computer for a minute and I had seen louis and he came over and said, "hey um you want to go to lunch" and I nodded my head and said, "yeah let me save this a grab a coat" and he nodded his head and i clicked save and grabbed my coat and we left.

He picked my favorite place that I loved to come to its called Havana, it's a little small, owned business that I found a couple months ago, and I have loved coming to it. We had ordered our food and we found a place to sit at. We had finally got our food and we sat and ate, and we talked. It was a good talk, and it was something we needed to talk about. He had asked me about me, and Oliver and I just spoke my truth and he listened, and it made me happy and so we finished our lunch and headed back to work. we had decided to be friends and not date anymore.

We had arrived back at work, and we had gone our separate ways and I went back to my desk and then a mad Oliver walked by me, and he had slammed the door and that's my signal to not get in the way. I had finished up my work and then I had knocked on his door and he didn't say anything and I walked in and I said "Oliver, I finished up all the work today and.." and he looked at me mad and he yelled "why did you even come in here, I didn't tell you that you could come in here" and I said "sorry" and he said "no there is no sorry's here just get out of my sight" and I nodded my head and left and I logged off and went home. fuck it I was done for the day, and I wanted to go home.

I had arrived home and I had grabbed my mail out of the mail box and I walked into my house and took off my shoes and coat and listen to see if I had any messages and I did there was one from my grandma and it said "hey baby doll, it's your grandmother, I am calling to check up on you and tell you that I miss you and love you and we should have dinner sometime soon okay love you bye" and I went to the kitchen and poured some wine and decided to order a pizza for dinner.

I had changed into comfy clothes and waited for my pizza, I had turned on the tv and I decided to watch the vampire diaries and then I heard the doorbell ring and I got the money out of my wallet and answered the door and said "how much..." and I looked up and it was Oliver with my pizza and he said "delivery for miss Eleanor" and I laughed and said "what not make enough money at your company" and he shook his head and said "nope thought about picking up a part time job" and I rolled my eyes and said "what do you really want" and he said "Well to apologize for being a jerk today" and I said "hmm" and he said "come on love don't leave me hanging" and I looked at him and said "I guess I can" and he smiled and walked into the house and I had shut the door and grabbed the pizza from him and sat down on my couch and he asked "what are you watching" and I said "the vampire diaries" and he nodded his head and we ate pizza.

Later:

he had watched my show with me awhile and I finally asked "why were you so mad earlier today?" and he sighed and said "it was nothing" and I looked at him and said "Oliver what happened" and he looked at me and he said "we went to a doctor's appointment today and I wanted to do a DNA test to make sure if the baby was mine and we got the results" and I said "and so" and he sighed and said "it isn't mine" and he looked sad and i said "I am sorry" and he looked at me and said "don't be. I tried to do the right thing and it didn't work and I should just give up" and I looked at him and said, "don't the right girl is out there for you and is waiting for you" and he smiled and said, "thanks love" and I said, "your welcome" and we went back to watching my show.