chapter 32

we went back to the house and decided to watch a movie a cuddle up in pj's and relax. For first time and a long time this felt nice. I've missed the late-night cuddles and watching movies with him. with everything that had happened this was something that we both needed to do.

Waking up the next morning felt peaceful, I had gotten up before Oliver did and made us some breakfast and coffee. It was the least I could do since he too cares of me for the last couple of months and even though we had talked about our relationship nor our son's death, I hope we can make it out okay. I really want to be with him and to make this relationship work and I want to talk about our son. But I don't want to push him and then him not want anything to do with me. I cooked us some eggs and toast with a side of bacon. I had set the table and let buddy out to do his business and run around the beach. I got lucky with buddy, he used to be a K9 dog, but his owner retired and had to go in a home and there was no one to take care of him. I'm glad I had adopted him. I had set the table and put the plates done and walked over to the bedroom with my crunches in my armpits and opened the door and said "Oliver baby, breakfast is ready" and he rolled over and growled and then something came to mind and I said "I am naked and ready to eat" and I could see him leap out of bed and he got excited and then it wasn't there and he gave me a mean look and I said "well finally you are out of bed, food is ready" and he zombie walked his way to the kitchen where we both sat down and he said "it would be better if you were naked" and I looked at him and said "maybe but I am hungry" and he laughed and we ate breakfast together. 

we had finished eating and I had let buddy back in and we had cleaned up the mess and he asked me "well since it's our last day what would you like to do?" and I looked at him and said, "beach day and then dinner" and he nodded his head in agreement, and we had packed up for the beach. we had the chairs set up and i sat there listening to the waves and listening to the laughs of kids and their families and I looked at him and said, "I wish mate was here to enjoy this" and he looked back at me and said, "me to baby, me to" and he kidded my hand, and we watched the waves. buddy had laid in the middle of us. I watched Oliver throw a ball with buddy and I sat there thinking that could be our son and it's not. he and buddy came running back and he said, "well let's get back so we can do dinner" and I nodded my head, and we walked back.

we had unpacked everything and gotten ready for dinner. he took me to this place called the tiki hut and it was a family operated and run place or however you want two call it. it was a nice place and I loved it. this trip has been nothing but relaxing and something to get my mind of stuff. I was looking at the menu and everything looks good. the waiter came by an got us our drinks and then took our orders and we watched the sunset. I looked at him and asked him " where do we stand?" and he looked at me and said "I don't know" and I just sighed and he said "where would you like us to stand" and I just looked at him and said "I want to work on our relationship and everything we have going on" and he said "I agree on that, and I like that we are taking it slow and not moving so fast and I love you" and I looked back and him and smiled and said "I love you to". the waiter had brought our food out and it looks amazing, and we ate our dinner and talked. Honestly it was the best dinner we ever had, and I loved it. this was what we needed, and I was happy we got it. we are working on our relationship and taking our issues out, I mean I'm still in crunches and I have therapy to do but he is willing to make it work and i was ready for it. I wasn't ready to leave the beach though.

we had left dinner and went back to the house and laid in bed and watched tv and just relaxed. Oliver has to go back to work, and I will be working from home soon, just not yet. Oliver and I talked about house hunting, for our future house. I was excited and couldn't wait. I love him and the little family we had. I wish our son was here, but I know he is watching from above and hoping the best for us.

third pov:

"Yes, boss I see them, yes I am watching them, yes they are headed back home, we need to plan this sooner or it's never going to happen. yes, boss I hear you. Phone call ended. I was sitting in my chair watching the camera and looking at the pictures. he looks so happy and yet here I am going to crush it. I watched the little baby get better every day and he is making a full recovery and soon about to see what's going to happen to his parents.