Chapter 33

Oliver and I have been home for a couple of weeks now. I had gone to the doctors, and they cleared me off the crunches and told me to take my time and which I have. Oliver and I's relationship is so much better than it was before. he has been taking me out on dates and getting me, flowers and we found a house and moved right into it, life was great but honestly, I have been horny lately. like really horny, yesterday Oliver came out of the shower and his towel was around his waist and his abs were out and glowing along with the wet hair and all his tattoos and damn I couldn't resist but I had to because we said we would take it slow. after he finished in the shower, I had taken one and then pleasured myself. what? a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I still work from home while Oliver goes to work every day. It was me and buddy and the new maid, well the almost hired maid. he wants one and he hasn't chosen one yet.

I had taken a break from work and ate lunch and decided to take a relaxing bath. I had put some bath salts in and some soap and poured me a glass of wine, I had shut the door and stripped my clothes off and got in the tub. I laid there with my bubbles and wine and it felt so good to relax. then the thought of Oliver coming out of shower last night came into my head and I couldn't help but squeeze my thighs together. god damn this man makes me horny. I had laid back a little and spread my legs open a little and moved my fingers down to my clint and started to rub while my other hand came up to my left breast and played with my nipple, pleasure had shot threw me when I started to play with myself. I started to rub myself a little faster and playing with my nipple harder when I let out a moan and kept going. I was thinking about him the entire time. the last time we had sex, I had thought about the way he had tied me up and played with my pussy while he was sucking on my breasts. god I miss him and his touch and everything about him. fuck I was cummings and then I heard the door open wide and it was Oliver standing there looking at me and then he smirked and said "well damn if this is what you do when I'm at work then I'm coming home early more often" and he smiled and started to strip down and honestly I couldn't say anything, I was so horny I wanted him to just take me in anyways at this point. Oliver had joined me in the tub and laid behind me. he had whispered in my ear "now let me take care of that for you baby" and I nodded but oh fuck did I miss him. He had kissed behind my ear and went down to my neck while he brought his hand to my breasts and started to play with my nipples. and fuck it felt so could be touched by him. I moaned out "Oliver" and I could feel him smile and he said, "what do you want baby" and all I could think was "touch me please" and he did, he moved his one hand down to my pussy and started to rub in circles and then he pushed a finger inside me. He was fingering me while playing with my left nipple and fuck it felt so good and I moaned out "Oliver keep going, don't stop" and he whispered back "I won't till I have you cummings around my fingers and my dick" and fuck his dirty talk made me more wet. I could feel myself getting closer and he knew I was when he said, "cum for me baby" and that's all it took, and I had come all over his fingers and I could still feel him smiling and his little friend being hard. he had gotten up and helped me up and he said, "now let's finish this in the bedroom shall we "and I smiled and nodded, and we walked into our bedroom.

he had laid me down on the bed and he had climbed on top of me, and he kissed me and said, "are you sure you are ready" and I just looked at him and I've missed him and our sex life. I said, "yes please I need you" and then I brought my lips to his ear and said "daddy" and that's all it took for him to positions himself inside me and fuck me hard. he had taken my legs and lifted them up to his shoulder and started to fuck me harder and faster and he said "this is what you want hmm" and I moaned out "yes daddy, yes fuck don't stop" and he smiled and said "I won't fuck this pussy is so wet for daddy and only daddy right" and I moaned back "yes daddy only you" and he moved my one leg down and went faster and he said "fuck baby, Your about to make me cum" and I said " me to daddy fuck" and I could feel myself clenching around him and I came over him and he came inside me, he had gotten off me and he helped me up and said "let me get you a towel" and I nodded my head and he helped clean me up and he said "well I had came home from work early to see you and I have a surprise for you" and I looked at him and smiled and said "a surprise" and he nodded and said "get dress we are going somewhere" and I nodded my head and started to get ready.

I had worn a red dress with a spilt in the middle of the legs with black heels and I had curled my hair and did my makeup and I had walked out of the bedroom and seen flower petals on the floor leaving a path and I followed it and it lead to the outside where our deck is there was Oliver standing there with more flowers behind him and lights and a dinner and he was wearing a suit which was my favorite one, it's the one we met in. He said "ahh there she is my beautiful lady" and I smiled and walked down the steps and said "what's this" and he smiled and said "a special dinner for my lady that's all" and I smiled and we sat down and he said "I had our dinner made by our new chief and I figured we would have the whole week ourselves" and I smiled and said "really babe" and he nodded and said "yes really" and we finished eating and we were talking and then I thought I heard something but I didn't and I turned back and Oliver was in front of me on one knee and he said "I don't want to live without you and I love you so much and you have made me so happy, and will you do the honors and be my wife" and I could feel my tears and I said "yes, yes" and he slipped the ring on my finger and picked me up and spun me around and kissed me and he said "I can't wait to have you as my wife "and I said "I can't wait to have you as my husband" and then all of a sudden smoked rolled in and black shadow's started to move and then I heard Oliver yell get away from my wife and then all I could see was black.

third pov:

finally, the plan was ready and done and soon they will see what happens and this baby will know who his parents are. Oliver will pay and so will his girlfriend. stealing this kid was the best plan I had, now time to get this show on the move,