Chapter 8

Waking up this morning was hell, My head was hurting from trying to take care of drunk oliver and plus I felt bad about leaving louis hanging. I did text louis this moring to see how he is doing and to say I enojoyed are date which I did but like I had oliver in my head and I just needed to get these things straighten out. I got up from my bed and walked to my kitchen and made me some coffee and started to make some breakfeast and Then I felt someones arms wrapped around me and he said "It smells good in here and do you have any pain meds?" and I said "I do and thank you" and he let me go and I grabbed the asprin and gave him the bottle and he smiled and said "thanks love" and he took two out of the bottle and grabbed a glass from the cabinet and got some water and he took the medicine, know he wasnt wearing a shirt but god damn his six pack was out and he had messy bed head and god I could use to waking up to this in the morning. I snapped out of it when he said "you can take a pic it last longer" and I blushed and smirked and said "I might next time" and he laughed and opened my fridge door and said "damn girl, where is all your food" and I laughed and said "well I just bought this house and plus I havent had time to shop food or much furniture" and he shook his head and said "lets go shopping then" and I looked at him shocked and said "what" and he said "you heard me" and I was leaning on the counter and he came closer to me and he said "let go shopping love" and they way love rolled off his tounge made me weak and he had come closer and he leaned in and i had started to breath deeper and he came close to my ear and he said "I still have that affect on you love" and god damn it he did and he lifted me up on the counter and he had came between my legs and I wrapped them around his waist and brought my hands up to his hair and strted to play with it and he started to kiss my neck slowly till he hit my sweet spot and I grabbed his hair even more and I could feel his smirk against my neck and he started to move his hands up my shirt and he gently grabbed my right boob and I forgot that I didnt put a bra on and he kept kissing my neck and god damn did he make me horny already and he moved down and lifted my shirt up and he started to suck on my left nipple while he was playing with the right, I moaned out "oliver" and he smiled against my breast's and he moved his hand and went down to my panties and he looked at me and I nodded my head and he moved my panties to the side and he said "damn baby already wet for me and yet I didnt even do anything to you" and he smirked and it was that damn smirk that got me. He started to kiss my inner thighs and work his way to my core, "would you quit teasing me god" and then he started to slowly lick up my clit and when I tell you he has a majic tounge I mean it. He started to move faster around my clit and then he shoved two fingers in me and he was moving them faster and faster and i moaned out "oh my god fuck right there right there" and he found my g-spot and moved them faster and fuck did this ever fee good and he came back up and hsi fingers were still in me and he said "you tasted so sweet baby, Juat how I like it" and I was a moaning mess and he said "you like this baby hmm or this" and he returned back to my g-spot and I scremed out "oliver" and he smirked and started to kiss my neck and he said "is this what you like hmm, you gonna cum for me love hmm you gonna cum all over my fingers" and I said "yes please god keep going" and he liked the affect he had on me and I could feel myself cumming and he whispered inmy ear and said "realse baby" and thats what I did and he pulled his fingers out and he licked them and said "damn love you really do taste sweet" and I giggled and shoved him and said "your an ass" and I cleaned up my mess and the food and cleaned up my dishes and he said "alright love I am running home to chnage and will be back, so we can go shopping" and I smiled and said "okay sounds good, have to shower anyways" and he sighed and said "without me" and I giggled and ran up the stairs to the bathroom and took my shirt off and dropped it at the door and oliver dropped his car keys and took his jacket off and ran up the stiars after me and I strted the water when all of a sudden i felt his arms around me and he said "such a naughter girl, getting a shower without me" and i smirked and said "well I need to clean up this mess you made this moring" and he laughed and said "well I can fix that love" and I looked at him and kissed him and let go and walked n the shower and I could see through the shower door he was undressing himself and he walked in and he grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me to his face and he said "teasing me and ignoring me again baby girl, tsk tsk" and he pushed me up against the shower wall and he had his hand on my neck and he said "the things you do to me baby girl" and he had lifted me up against the wall and I had wrapped my legs around him and I could feel how hard he was for me and It turned me on. He had pushed himself inside of me and let me tell you he was still big to me and I loved it. He started to move and he whispered "fuck baby girl, you are still wet hmm" and I moaned out "yes you make me wet all the time oliver" and he smiled and I said "can you move faster and harder please" and he smiled and said "with pleasure" and he did move fastre and harder and fuck was I not gonna be able to walk for a week. "Fuck baby girl, your gonna make me cum" and I said "me to baby" and he thrusted fastre and faster and faster and then we both came and we were a mess and moaning mess and he said "damn baby girl, your pussy is gonna be the death of me" and I laughed and said "now can we actually shower please" and he nodded his head and we got cleaned off.

2 Hours later:
after we finished in the shower, we got dried off and dressed and went shopping. I decided to look for furniture first to see what I wanted and I was looking at this nice couch and chair set which was a dark grey and I sat on it to see how comfy it was and he sat next to me and he said "this is comfy you should get it" and I looked at him and he whispered in my ear and said "perfect for you to ride me on" and I blushed and playful smack him and I said "oliver" and he laughed and I agreed this is a comfy set. I signed the papers on it and had it delivered to my house. I just need a dinning room set and some more kitchen supplies and then I was good.

3hours later:
after shopping for all the furniture and kitchen supplies, I decided I wanted to go to the mall and pick out some candles from bath and body works. I was surprised that oliver kept up with me and he looked like he was enjoying it I guess. We had walked into the store and I had grabbed the bag and started to pick out some stuff and I got some scents for oliver to keep at my house in case of you know what. After I paid we walked around and then I seen victoria secret and oliver was smirking and he said "why don't we go in there love" and I said "I guess we can since I need some new panties and lingerie" and he was happy and we walked in and I seen some stuff I liked and oliver picked out a set he liked and we went up to pay and he bought it all which he didn't have to. We walked out and I said "you didn't have to buy it" and he smiled and looked at me and said "I did want to spoil you" and he held my hand, he freaking grabbed my hand and held it while we were walking through the mall, god this made me feel like such a school girl. We had walked out and he drove me home. We had arrived at the house and he helped me carry all of my groceries in and my shopping bags and I started to put my stuff away and oliver said "alright love, I would love to spend more time with you but I have to run home and get some clean clothes and sleep" and I nodded my head and said "okay I'll see you ate work then" and he nodded his head and left and it was just me and my fur baby, like it was when I first moved into my apartment and now I have my dream home. Life couldn't get any better than this.