Chapter 31

Oliver's Pov:

it had been a month since louis told me about what was going on. I couldn't wrap my head around it and let alone that my son might be alive? I didn't want to tell Ellanor yet because I wasn't too sure and we had just mourned him and everything. she seemed to be okay, even though she broke her ankle and has to ask for help. She has been in therapy to talk to someone about everything that has happened. she is strong but deep down she is still hurting. I decided to take a couple days off a surprise her with a beach trip, ye I know with everything broken it would be good for us to talk and see where we are at. I wanted to tell her I still love her and want to be with her and see if we are on the same page and if we aren't then I will except that and move on.

Elanor's Pov:

Oliver said he had a surprise for me and buddy, which was nice of him. he told me to pack for some warm weather. which we could use but with my ankle still being broken it would be hard to move around but hey a surprise is a surprise, and I was ready to take some days away or however long we are there for. I had gotten buddy a little suitcase and yes, I know your like, why did she do that and well the clean answer is mind your business and stay in your lane. Anyways I am excited and ready to hit the road. Oliver said once we are done packing, we are heading out.

I had finished up packing and was ready to go. we had loaded the car up and started the drive to this surprise. I had fallen asleep in the car, and I didn't realize it till Oliver said, "hey wake up sleepy head we are here" and I got up and yawned and stretched and looked out the window and it was the beach, oh my god the beach, it is one of my favorite places to be and I was excited. Oliver had helped me and buddy into the house and it was amazing, and he had sat me on the couch, and he had brought our bags in, and he said, "welcome to paradise for the next couple of days, what do you think" ad I looked at him and smiled and said, "I love it" and you could tell he was happy. he said "now I know it is dark out but tomorrow when we get up, we can hit the beach and do breakfast or whatever it is you want to do" and I smiled and said "okay and but for now can you take me to a room so I can sleep" ad he nodded his head and he helped me up and to my room and he said "I put your bags here and you have your own bathroom and if you need me I am the room next door" and I nodded my head and said "night Oliver" and he left me to this room, I could still move but I really wanted to sleep so I had laid down and buddy jumped into bed with me and we both fell asleep.

the next morning:

I woke up from a good night's sleep and got up and used the bathroom and then went to the kitchen and Oliver was there standing with breakfast made and he said "morning love" and all he had on was his Pj pants and no shirt which showed off his six pack and his tattoos and god damn was this man so fine and I heard him say "take a picture it last longer" and I bushed a little and laughed and grabbed something to eat and we both sat at the table and ate and talked. after we finished eating, we decided to hit the beach and we got dressed and headed to the beach with buddy. I couldn't wait to lay out and tan and hear the waves and i knew it was gonna be hard with my ankle, but Oliver has been really stepping up and helping me out and everything. we laid out on the beach for a while and then we decided to head back up and di dinner, Oliver had picked out an nice place he wanted to take me to.

we had just gotten back up to the house and we decided to get ready for dinner and we had to keep buddy here at the house. I had finished getting ready and then we headed out to the place.

Oliver picked this nice restaurant with a great view of the ocean and the sun was setting just perfectly. we had a nice table outside and he had ordered us some red wine and I just watched the sun set; Oliver had ordered a steak and I got myself a salad. we talked for a while and then we finished dinner and Oliver said "this day with you has been perfect you know" and Isaid "yeah I agree" and he coughed a little and said "ell can I be honest with you a minute" and I nodded my head and he said "I wanted to tell you how I feel and get your input" and I nodded my head and he continued to say "I still love you and I want us to be together and no matter what I will always love you with whatever choice you make" and he looked at me and smiled and I said "Oliver, I still feel the same way" and he smiled bigger and I said "but if we do get back together I want to take it slow this time okay and I mean it" and he looked at me and he said "I agree" and I nodded my head and said "let's see where this vacation takes us and over on from there okay" and he nodded his head in agreement and we paid the bill and went straight back to the house and went to bed. we decided we were gonna spend most of the day tomorrow at the beach and play some mini golf and then get dinner again somewhere. but I am excited to see where he and I's relationship will start and how we can make it better.

authors note.

sorry this chapter was a little short, but I have been busy and am trying to update the book as much as I can. so, I hope you are enjoying it so far and leave me some feedback and or message me if you like. that's it for now bye guys see you in the next chapter ;).