Chapter 7 - Heeseung's POV

"Hi... Sorry I don't remember your name."

"Oh, it's okay. I'm Heeseung."

"Right, hi Heeseung."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, my friend decided to go skating."

"This early? Is he a skater?"

"A former skater."

"Oooh, my friend is also a former skater. Anyways, already heading home?"

"I guess so, it's not like I have more plans for today."

Heeseung thought about it.

~What if I invite him on a date?~

"Then what about going to a date with me?"

"A date? But we don't even know each other."

"I'm kinda bold, I know. But I'm cool, you're hot, why not? We could get to know each other better."

Heeseung hoped for an affermative answer. He really liked Jake, the other was good looking, and he could admit that shy boys were his weakness. He had always been like this. When he liked someone, he would never hesitate. "Why waiting, when you can have it now." was his motto. He wasn't a playboy, don't get him wrong. When he liked someone, he would treat that person as if they were the most important thing in his life, giving as much attention as the other person wanted, enough space for the both of them and gifts and cuddles as long as the other person was cool with that. He was literally the best boyfriend someone could ever have, and that's why he was popular between girls, even tho he was openly bisexual. But, of course, Jake didn't know about that.

"It's ok if you don't want to-"

"No. You know what? You're right, why not, let's give it a try. Where are we going?"

He smiled. That boy was interesting and that made him even more attractive

"Wanna stop by for some coffee or ice cream?"

"Coffee will be perfect."

"Then let's go!"

Jake was about to head to the opposite direction when Heeseung stopped him.

"Hey, I have my car so we don't have to walk."

"Oh ok."

They entered the car and the awkward atmosphere surrounded them. Heeseung knew that it was because the other felt a little bit uneasy and he wanted him to feel comfortable. That's when he made up some rules for himself: no skinship, no esplicit flirting and no heavy jokes. He should be as kind as possible, but not to the point to be cute. 

As long as he feels comfortable to talk to me, I'll keep this as a simple as a friendly thing. 

"So tell me, Jake, your name doesn't seem Korean. Are you from another country?"

A simple question to start a whole conversation, easy peasy.

"Yes, I'm Australian. My family lives in Australia."

"Really? Wow, that's so cool. So you talk English as your first language I assume."

"Yes."

"Can I hear a little bit of it? If you're cool with it."

"Sure, what do you want me to say?"

"Mmm, I don't know... 'Today I had a coffee with Heeseung and it was fun'."

"Today I had a coffee with Heeseung and it was fun."

"Wow, I love your accent. Wait wait, can you say one more thing? I swear it's the last one."