Chapter 26 - JakeHoon's POV

⚠️ BEFORE YOU READ ⚠️
Hello everyone, this is the author talking (lmao as always). I want to clarify the POV: since this is the last chapter, I've decided to do a POV that's both Jake's and Sunghoon's, so you can read what they think in one chapter instead of basically writing the same chapter two different times to let you know their visions. To make everything smoother, when they're not together, their POVs are differentiated by the usual separator, meanwhile when it's the both of them, it will be like some omniscient POV where you can read two minds at once hahahaha, if it's confusing tell me please, I accept feedback, I need it!

This being said, enjoy your reading and see you at the end of it :) <3

Thank you for your attention!

----------------------------------------------------

Jake is at the library, just waiting for his day to finish so he can go home and sleep. He's not in the mood to read mangas or to go fishing anymore, all he wants is to feel the soft mattres beneath him and gentle sheets cover him while he thinks about how unfair life is. When he had finally found himself someone who loves him, that person ran away.

Jake is still very much proved for what happened with Sunghoon, and wishes he could do something, whatever, to talk to him. He has also been in front of the younger's house twice, but nobody ever opened the door. He didn't want to seem a creep or invade Sunghoon's privacy, so he didn't follow him nor he waited for him anywhere. After all, Jake thinks that if he doesn't want to talk to him there must be a reason, and he has to accept it, no matter how much it hurts.

Jake has thought about what could have brought Sunghoon to disappear completely from his life. Did he make him uncomfortable the last time they saw each other?

~Maybe I shouldn't have made him eat the cake. He probably didn't like it and felt uneasy. Or maybe it's something else I've done. I just want to know why...~

When Jay is around, he tries to shake it off and smile, laugh, entertain him and listen to him, but now that he isn't, Jake is sit, his upper body lying on the desk, not even worried about someone coming since it was too late and if no one enters that door when the library is full, why would when there's no one around?

His gaze lands on the mini clock on his desk and watches it as the hands of it tick every second passing, and then every minute, making time seem slower that it cradles Jake and dips him into a monotone and relaxing atmosphere. He's on another world, not trying to suppress his sorrow.