Chapter 20 - Sunoo's POV

Sunoo is listening to the professor as he takes notes on his little notebook. The sun coming from the window as it was now 3 in the afternoon, leaving him nearly blind. But he keeps going and stays as concentrated as he can, because he's now enjoying what he is studying.

While scrolling on his social media, four months ago, Sunoo found a very interesting post about a cheap social marketing course and decided to take part of it. He is still dreaming about being an influencer and people on the Internet fully accept it. His popularity has been increasing as he is everyday more and more handsome and the tips he's been learning in the course are helping a lot. He's now thinking about being an influencer and an interior designer, so he won't actually waste all the things he's learning in Uni. That will assure him to be able to pay the bills at the end of the month and to buy himself food. Not a bad plan, is it?

He has now been renting a flat near the Uni, but since it's a news, he hasn't still fully established himself. He also feels quite lonely, despite the fact that living alone has always been his dream. As much as he loves his family, he needed to distance himself a bit and start his life as an individual. And what's better than starting it with a cute little flat? He must admit that his lessons at the Uni turned useful when searching for a house, and with his immaculate interior design style, it ended up looking like the best starter apartment ever. He, of course, still hasn't all the furniture, but he's nearly done. He has invited a lot of his friends, including Jungwon who was amazed by his friend's skills. Jungwon is really Sunoo's bestfriend and he was greatful to have him. Even tho recently he has been feeling like someone mattered more to him.

His class ended and he stood up, grabbing his belongings and putting them in his backpack. He politely bows to the teacher and greets the other students, who also greet him back, and leaves the room. He's eager to go back home to rest and do his daily skin care routine, not after taking his typical walk around the streets to clear his mind. It's all Sunoo has as a routine, since he is barely able to sticks to one. He just can't do it and usually ends up wasting his time, unless he's under stress. But these things make him very comfortable and so he ended up creating a nice habit.

Sunoo walks down the streets and reaches the condominium, opens the door and closes it behind him. No one is there to be seen and he peacefully and quietly takes the elevator to arrive home.

~I'm not taking the stairs, nuh-uh.~ he thinks, looking at the other possibility.

He arrives and grabs his keys, ready to open the door when he notices it's already open. Sunoo panicks and doesn't know what to do. He slowly peeks from behind the door, but doesn't see anybody inside his house. So he enters cautiously, ready to throw some punches in case he has to stick up for himself, and takes little steps forward.

Silence, until he recognizes a certain smell coming from the kitchen: japanese cheesecake. He seems to realize what is happening and relaxes.

~Riki must have entered again... I told him to close the door behind him if he does, ugh, this kiddo.~

He chuckles at the thought of Riki entering his house once again. Sunoo knows that should bother him but he isn't bothered at all and finds it cute. He has given the younger a pair of spare keys because the younger insisted that if anything happened, he would be able to save him. Typical childish behaviour, but it gave Sunoo a sense of protection he relishes.

He takes off his shoes and leaves the backpack at the entrance. Slowly makes his way to the kitchen and sees the door ajar, so he peeks inside and the scene is indeed funny. There's Riki, with an apron on and a saccapoche in his hands, visibly struggling to decorate the cheesecake in front of him. 

~What an adorable sight.~ thinks Sunoo. He knocks on the door, making Riki jump on the spot. Sunoo laughs at the younger's reaction.

"Did you really not hear me enter?"