Chapter 19 - Sunghoon's POV

"Wake up, wake up 내 손을 잡아봐, 모두 잠든 이 순간 이 순간. Wake up, wake up 저 달빛 아, 새로운 나를 느껴봐"

He turns off the allarm and stands up immediately, like he's now used to do. His life is way brighter and he feels like he has never been happier for such a long period of time before. He of course would be more joyful waking up with the person he loves, Jake, by his side, but everything comes to him who waits. He forgot about his fight with Heeseung a long time ago and only focuses on spending quality time with Jake, because that's all that matters to him: have a good relationship with him, whatever the type is. Sunghoon feels at ease whenever he's with the older, nothing can replace Jake's space in his life. He doesn't know what he would do without Jake, but surely he wouldn't smile like he does everyday. He wouldn't even go back to his life before meeting him, he knows he would be sadder than that.

Although his friendship with Heeseung ended, he misses his oldest and cute friend. They had lived so many moments of their lives together that it actually hurts him. In his opinion their friendship ended in one of the dumbest way possible but he knows that it also was the right choice: Sunghoon often felt inferior and even tho he wasn't a man of emotions, his ego felt affected by Heeseung's words more times than he would have liked. He knows Jungwon is still friends with both of them and he honestly doesn't care. The younger is free to be friends with whoever he likes and, besides, he had never had a problem with Heeseung, so it would be a pity, thought Sunghoon. He deeply inside doesn't want to let the other be completly out of his life, as he still matters a lot. Jungwon is a little excuse to still see him in the hallways at school, without talking to him, since the older acts as if they were never friends before.

Sunghoon makes his way to the bathroom, washes himself and leaves the house after dressing up and grabbing his things. He goes down the stairs in front of his appartament and reaches his car. In fact, just two months before, he was able to finally buy his first car and that surely simplified his life in many ways, also by being able to bring Jake to beautiful places far away from their city. So he sits inside his car and turns on his playlist, Zoo by Red Velvet starts playing. He jams to the song and exits the parking lot, making his way to the café: even after a year he still brings Jake his breakfast, it's now their routine. And everyday he asks himself the same question: what do I buy him?

And when he's finally in front of the counter, he decides to go big by taking Jake an americano, a slice of ice cream cake and also some cookies. He doesn't know why would he want to buy so many things today, as it's not an important day.

~Ah right, he bought me that sweatshirt! Damn, I forgot to put it on today. I will tomorrow.~

"Oh, and an espresso, thank you."

"Wow, are you going to order the whole café?" jokes the waitress, serving him what he asked. Sunghoon is friends with her by now, he has been visiting the coffee bar everyday, which leads him to talk to the girl every morning.

"I'm just paying his favour this way. He bought me an expensive sweatshirt so yeah, that's all I'll do for now, but I might buy him something else these days."

"You're so cute together, I can't wait for you to finally visit me with the famous guy who stole your heart." chuckled the waitress.

"I can't wait too, Yoon."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon enters the library trying not to bring so much attention on him as he has food and food is not allowed. He hides it in his backpack, which has only three books to make it look realistic in case he was stopped by some librarian. But as every morning, no one even realises he's there and Sunghoon is able to reach the sports section without interruptions. He opens the door, and immediately spots Jake, who also looks at him. They both smile and Sunghoon enters the section, closing the door behind him.