Last Chapter - Riki's POV

Hello everyone! This is the author talking to you. I named it Riki's POV because me and NI-KI are very similar, both here in my story and in real life (as far as we know from them of course). We are basically twins hahahaha.

But we're not here to talk about how similar I am to NI-KI, besides, that was the last chapter! I will leave you some questions you can reply to let me know whatever you think of the story. PLEASE, be honest (Baby, just be honest~ cit. LOONA). I'm not asking you to praise me, because that's not what I want if you don't really mean it. Criticism is helpful to become better, as I always tell you. I need both good and bad points of the story and my writing pointed out so I can improve and use the good ones in future stories. So don't hold back and tell me everything! (You do not have to answer all questions if you feel like you have nothing to say!)

Did you like the story?

Did you like the last chapter?

What's your favourite friendship/ship (from the story)?

The character you liked the least?

The one you liked the most?

The chapter that bored you the most?

What was your favourite chapter?

Is there anything you would change? If yes, what?

Is there something you didn't like?

Is there something you really really liked about the story?

How was my English? (Grammar, vocabulary, collocations,...)

Was there an English mistake I often repeated? If yes, what was it? 

What should I improve?

Your ENHYPEN bias? (I'm just curious KSKSKSKSK)

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I liked writing it ♡. It all started with that Jakehoon with bad ending I read, and now here I am, closing mine... or not?

I'm excited to tell you that I've decided to do a sequel! Not a Jakehoon's one, nor Sunki's, but Jaywon's! I know many of you hate me for the ending I gave this ship, since it's kind of sad, isn't it? Hahahahaha, that's because I have been planning this sequel for months. But I must ask you: do you prefer me to update it the way I've been updating this one, or finish it and then upload it completed so you don't have to wait entire weeks until I update? Just know that either way, it will take a lot of time, just as this story did (literally 9 months, I'm ashamed of myself LMAO).

So, what do you think about it? Just know that it isn't what you expect, it's a completely different story from Jakehoon's. I won't give anymore spoilers hehehehe you'll see it by yourself.

Also, do you think an epilogue for this story is needed? Or should I just leave it like this, since there will be a sequel anyways? You tell me.

This being said, I want to thank all my readers, you, for reading my story and just know that I love you so much for having arrived at the end of it <3333333 I want to thank all the people that helped me through it too and people that will (hopefully) leave both criticism and praises. 

Remember that you're special, loved and there's always someone out there for you. Take care of yourself, don't let others bring you down and build your own future and life. I'll always be here for you if you need it, whoever you are, whenever you're reading this. Everyone of us deserves to live freely and happy, the way we want. Look at yourself in the mirror every morning and say "I'm wonderful and I can do whatever I want if I really want it." Just say it to yourself or imagine me telling you this, because that's what I would tell you. I love you all ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ drink water and take care!

Thank you once again. Sincerely, 

The author-nim, Zhang Won.