Chapter 13 - Jungwon's POV

"Wait, you're leaving me here???"

"Yes, why not?"

"Are you crazy?"

Heeseung had already closed the door when he finished the sentence.

~I swear I'm gonna kill you later.~

He was in the library, on a random section with tons of book he wasn't even interest in because of Heeseung and his idea of meeting up with someone there. Why not somewhere else instead of the library? That would have made a lot more sense and there wouldn't be another stranger in the room. Jungwon was happy that Heeseung had finally showed up and given reasons about why was he absent, and even though he still wasn't sure if those were good explainations, he wanted to trust his friend. He would have never lied to him, would he?

Back to that moment, he scoffed and turned around, searching for somewhere to sit. There was a table right in front of him, so he settled himself and waited for his friend to come back upstairs with his love interest.

~Wow, all my friends have a crush on someone and I don't, what a sad life I have. Just studying, working and listening to my friends rant over their love lives. Ugh, people should stop falling for every human they meet. It's not like they'll stay together forever. When will people realise that true love doesn't exist? I pity them, they're all such believers.~

He was getting bored of waiting. How much more time would it take for Heeseung to get his ass there again? He watched the birds fly on the other side of the window, in an attempt to make the time fly too.

"Wouldn't a book be more effective?" Jungwon looked behind him to see the boy at the desk who had just spoken.

"Read what... a book about soccer?"

"Why not?"

"Why yes! That's way more boring than staring out of the window."

"What a disrespectful kid we have here."

"Hey! How dare you!?!"

"Did you just talk informally to me? That's not how you treat olders."

"How would you know if I were younger?"

"We have a year of difference, Yang Jungwon." said the boy, making sure the last words were clear enough.

"How do you- did you read my profile? How did you find it?"

"I have my methods."

"You're creepy."

"And you're annoying, stop tapping the table with your fingers, is giving me a headache."

Jungwon realised what he was doing and instead of holding back, he made even more noise.

"Is that okay for your delicated ears?"

"What a brat."

"Creepy and unpleasant, I could say the same of you."

"More like you're the unpleasant one, and even irritating."

"You weren't doing anything special anyways, why do you care?"

"What if I was?"

"Playing solitario on the library's pc? Is that even allowed?"

"For your information it is, what is not allowed is to disturb the librarian."

"You were the one who started the convo, and I wish you didn't to be honest."

"I thought you were friendly, seems like I was wrong."

"I am to those who aren't irksome."

"So now I am the irksome?"