introduction

Beta Jason-  beta jason is very similar to his alpha. Ruthless, dominant and feared but also like alpha kane he is very well respected. He is best friends with alpha kane and they practically tell eachother everything. Beta jason has always wanted to find his mate but wanted it more so from when alpha kane found his mate. The biggest thing he hated the most Is rogues as they killed his parents.

Isabella - isabella is a very outgoing girl. She can be quite blunt sometimes but she can also be shy. Once you get to know her she wont shut up. She funny, caring and outgoing. She is now a rogue. The one thing she also hates the most. She was in a pack called paw pack and they got attacked by rogues her mother and father died trying to protect her. Then she had to become the one thing she hated the most now. Rogue.

Alpha kane - the most ruthless alpha and is very protective over his mate and his pups including his adopted pup keaton. Best friends with beta jason. Hates rogues.

Luna cassie-  she is brave,  kind hearted and the most understanding person you will ever meet. She is very fierce especially about protecting her pups. She is caring and sweet and strong and fierce as most lunas are. She becomes best friends with isabella. Doesnt really like rogues for killing her mother but she doesnt think they are all bad.

Keaton- he is luna cassie and alpha kanes adopted pup. He is funny, sweet, caring and protective of the ones he loves. He comes and stays with beta jason and Isabella a few times. Looks at them both like an auntie and uncle.

Rogues- a rogue is when someone gets kicked out the pack, leaves the pack for whatever reason. After a while of not having a pack they start to go insane and can cause a lot of problems. They can cause a lot of problems so if they are to come on pack territory they get killed instantly. However it is hard for a rogue to start going insane it can take around a year and that's if you stay In wolf form at all times otherwise it can take longer then that to go insane.