chapter 3- infirmary

Isabella p.o.v

I could hear voices all around me. I couldn't seem to open my eyes.

After a couple of more times I managed to finally open my eyes. I groaned from the sunlight. All of a sudden the voices stopped. That's when all the memories came back off me ending up on a packs territory and finding my mate who doesnt even want me. My heart clenches at that thought.

I whimpered from the pain in my ribs although they dont seem as bad as they did before. I tried to sit up but whimpered again from the pain.

"Whoah take it easy there honey. " said a soft voice. I looked to my side to see who it was as I recognised the voice. I realised it was the luna from when I stepped into the territory. 

:where am I? Oh gosh I'm so sorry I really didnt mean to end up on your territory. Which pack am I in? Please dont hurt me. I rambled on with fear and horror.

"Hey it's okay calm down we are not going to hurt you. My name is luna cassie, over there is my mate alpha kane and this right here is our beta jason.  You are in bloodlust pack." she replied with  a soft voice. For some reason I felt safe with her. I felt I could trust her which I haven't felt in so long.

However as soon as I realised what pack she said all the colour drained from my face. Out of all packs it had to be the most feared pack. Oh my gosh my mate is the most feared beta. I guess I understand why he wouldn't want me as his mate even more now. For one he would need a strong mate and I am far from strong. And for two there is a rumour he hates rogues and kills any he sees as does alpha kane as there parents got killed by them.

I whimpered not liking that I am in the same room as people who could kill me before I could even blink.

I was at a loss off words. I kept opening and shutting my mouth not knowing what to say in fear of them snapping.

"Its okay honey. I promise we dont want to hurt you. And you dont need to worry about these two they are big softies really" she coos at me to make me relax. She giggled at the last bit which made me smile but I stopped smiling when the alpha and beta both growl from her statement.

Beta jason looked at me with no emotions in his eye. This saddened me but at the same time I was grateful because I didnt want to see the hatred in his eyes.

"Oh shut up the pair of you. It's TRUE. She giggled again. Anyways the doctor says you can leave and are fine to go but you need to take it easy. You can have a room in the pack house for now. Come on let me show you to your room"

I didnt say anything because I didkt know what to say. So many thoughts and questions ran round in my head. Why do they want me to stay? Don't they remember I'm a rogue? Of course they do that's why the alpha and beta are not happy and are staying by luna cassies side just incase I hurt her which I would never do. I feel the only reason I'm alive or at least being able to have a room is because of luna cassie otherwise I would most likely be in the dungeons.

We walked into the pack house. People looked at me but then looked away. I'm guessing there alpha explained a little. Probably not a about beta being my mate but about a rogue being here. I seen some people look at me with curious eyes while others looked at me with hatred which made me move closer to beta jason without even realising it.

I heard a warning growl come from beta Jason's chest which made me jump not expecting it. I whimpered thinking he was mad at me but when I looked up he was glaring at the pack members which made me relax more and the pack members to look away.

If luna and the alpha heard it which I'm sure they did they never said anything.

We walked into the room for where I will be staying for however long and I had to stop my jaw from dropping. The room was beautiful. There was a king size bed and the whole room was decorated in grey and white.

"So this is your room. Dont worry you can decorate it however you like. "

"Thank you its perfect"

"Your welcome we will let you get settled in now. Have some good rest. I will come see you tomorrow there is some food over there for you."

"Okay thank you good night Luna cassie."

"Goodnight. Wait we didnt even catch your name. Silly me sorry what's your name"

I giggled at her little ramble and also because I had also forgot to tell my name.

"My name is isabella" I replied softly with a little giggle. I could feel beta Jason's eyes on me which made me a little nervous but also made me blush.

"Well I love that name. Well goodnight isabella"

"Good night alpha, luna and beta jason. "

I got a goodnight from cassie and a grunt from the alpha and beta. I was a little sad that he didnt say goodnight but a grunt is better then nothing.

I ate my food then laid there in bed. All I could think about was my mate. I wish i wasnt a stupid rogue maybe then he would want me. At the same time if I wasnt a rogue I guess I wouldn't have seen what he was really like against rogues. If he can treat his mate this way I really wouldn't like to be a rogue that the luna doesnt try to protect. He is very intimidating but also very handsome.

My brain just keeps putting pictures of him in my head and wondering what it would have been like if we had a family together. Before I know it my eyes are shutting and I dont remember anything else after that.