chapter 17- birth off our baby boy.

Cassie p.o.v.

"Baby have you- have you peed yourself?" He asked me hesitantly.

"No but I think my water just broke" I said calmly.

"Oh okay" he said lying back down. I raised an eyebrow waiting for it to click in his head what this means.

"Oh shit" he shouted "we are having our baby now" he replied panicking.

I gritted out a "yes" because of the pain.

He picked me up and took me straight to the car. We already have the bag in the car with everything we need in.

He drove us to the pack infirmary when all of a sudden I felt I needed to push. I groaned and with tears in my eyes I said ...

"I need to push" I gritted out grounding my teeth together.

"Okay baby we just need to get inside now. Can you hold it" he asked.

"HOLD IT HOW THE HELL CAN I HOLD IT WHEN THE BABY WANTS TO COME!!!" I screamed at him.

"Right, sorry baby" he replied softly.

He carried me inside and everytime I got a contraction he would flinch in pain as I grabbed hold of his hair.

Finally we got inside and they put me straight on the bed.

"Okay isabella I need you to push when you feel like you need to push. "

I dreamed cried shouted at jason and pushed all at the same time.

"One last push and he will be here."

"And push"

I pushed one last big push and all a sudden i heard a babies cry. The put him straight on my chest and I cried of happiness.

I looked at beta jason and he was staring at our baby boy while trying not to cry but failing as the tears came out.

They checked his weight and made sure everything was okay with baby and myself. He weighed 6oz 8lb.

Jason was holding him right now while I was sipping on my first coffee in so long. My heart melted with the way jason was looking at our baby. He held him tight as If he didnt our baby boy would just disappear.

"So have you thought of any names ?" He asked softly.

"Actually yes I have" I replied with a smile.

"What's the name you like" he asked.

"I was thinking jacob Taylor." I said softly with a smile but also nervous hoping he likes it and I haven't upset him.

His head whipped to me so fast I worried he got a whip lash.

"Wha- what after my father?" He stuttered out.

"Yeah but-but we dont have to if you dont want to. I just thought maybe you would like that" I said shyly.

"Baby like it? I love it. Thank you so much" he said with so many different emotions .