chapter 10- date

Isabella p.o.v.

I shot up awake when I heard a big bang come from downstairs. I jumped when I heard another. All of a sudden I heard a

"Fuck" from downstairs. I knew straight away it was beta jason.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. I didnt need to take a shower as I took one last night and i will be taking one later before our date. I still cant believe he asked me to go on a date. I'm really excited for that but I'm anxious worrying something will go wrong.

I wonder where he is taking me?... luna cassie is coming over soon to help pick what to wear.

I never expected any of those words to come out his mouth. I just really hope he means them. What he doesnt know is that I'm already close go forgiving him but I want him to prove himself before I tell him that.

I went downstairs still in my pyjamas as I dont see the point getting changed till cassie comes in like an hour or so to help me get ready. I headed into the kitchen and what I seen made me burst out laughing. I couldn't help it.

Beta jason was stood in a pink apron with flour all over himself holding a very burnt pancake. I'm not sure how he managed to burn the pancake that bad but i couldn't help but laugh.

Beta jason jumped not even expecting to see me down here never mind be laughing at how he is looking and the burnt pancakes.

"Well good morning beta jason, couldnt say the same for that poor pancake though" I said while snickering.

" good morning bella and well I was trying to make you some breakfast in bed. As you can see that didnt go to plan, As for one your out of bed and for two I dont think you want this pancake" he said sheepishly.

However all I could focus on was that he called me bella. He has a nickname for me?. To say I was suprised was an understatement but I loved it.

"Bella huh?"

"Shit did I say that out loud? Sorry isabella"

"No you can call me that, I like it."

This brought a huge smile to his face which made me smile even bigger.

"And about that pancake as tasty as it looks I will have to pass I said giggling. How about I make us some pancakes while you get yourself cleaned up"

"I think it sounds like a better idea love" he said chuckling.

I started making the pancakes while he went to get changed. Just as I was finishing up he came down. We sat down and started to eat in silence. A comfortable silence.

Finishing up I put my plate in the dishwasher I turned around and seen beta jason starring into space with his plate empty. I grabbed his plate and put it in the dishwasher. He still was staring into space.

"Beta jason are you okay"

"Huh, sorry yeah in ok and please dont call me that."