chapter 5- locked away.

Isabella p.o.v.

It's been 3 days since I heard beta Jason say he doesnt want me as a mate. He doest want a rogue. Cant he not see I'm not like them other rogues? Does he really think that low off me? It hurt. It hurt like hell. He might not have said he rejects me but he might as well have.

As soon as I heard him tell luna cassie that he will not be mates with a rogue that was the last bit of hope that shattered.

Ever since that night 3 days ago I have locked myself in my room. I wont come out to speak to anyone. I know luna cassie is worried but I dont want to face anyone anymore. I think most have guessed that he is my mate and they are going to know he doesnt want me because I'm a rogue.

Then I realised something. I cant keep pushing luna cassie away. It's not fair on her. She hasnt done anything wrong. All she tried to do was cheer me up. I knew to expect her soon so I waited for her. I unlocked the door so she can let herself in.

I was thinking everything over. So lost in my thought that I jumped when luna cassie barged in and flung her arms around me to give me a hug. I never realised how much I missed her till she gave me a hug.

All off a sudden she jumped up and ran to my bathroom and puked while I held her hair. I asked her if there was a chance she was pregnant and she panicked. She panicked that much that alpha kane could feel it and came charging upstairs. He growled at me thinking I had something to do with it but cassies reassured him I did nothing wrong.

Finally he let her go and actually let me for the first time be allowed at her house with keaton.

We want to the infirmary and got pregnancy tests for her. When we got to her house keaton showed me around very excitedly and then we made cake. As the cake was cooking in the oven we went to her room to get changed. We may have gotten into a flour fight so we had to get changed.

After we got changed cassie decided to take the test. Lets just say long story short she is pregnant and freaked out that much that yet again alpha kane came barging home to see what was wrong. He nearly ripped my head of thinking I was the cause of this twice now because I have been here. I knew she was going to tell him so I decided that myself and beta jason should go  ahead and get keaton and leave.

I walked out the room and went the opposite way I was supposed to so I could get keaton.

"What are you doing " beta jason asked confused.

"I'm going to get keaton so that they can spend some alone together time. "

"Well why would they need alone time? And where is keaton going to sleep?

"He can sleep at my room in the pack house"

"But that's to small for you both"

"No he can have the bed and I will sleep on the floor so that then it won't be to small. "

"No"

"Excuse me ?" I asked confused and suprised.

"You can both sleep at mine" he said sounding determined.

"What why" I asked confused.

"Because I said so and it is not a request it's a demand" he demanded.

"Yes beta jason" I said with annoyance.

"Dont call me that" he said with frustration

"Then what would you like me to call you beta. Remember you are the one that doesnt want me as your mate. As far as I'm aware everyone else calls you beta Jason therefore so will I. Now if you dont mind I am going to go pack a night bag for keaton. " I snapped. Having enough of him. He so confusing.

With that being said I walked away before he could even answer. I felt kind of proud of myself that I stood up for myself.

By the time myself, beta jason and keaton got to beta Jason's home it was already late at night.

We put Keaton to his bedroom that he already has made here and then Beta jason showed me where I will be staying the night.

I then realised I wont have any pjs to wear to bed. He walked out the room and came back in holding a pair of his boxers and his tshirt for me to wear as pjs.

He walked out the room and so I started to get changed. I climbed in bed and tried to get some sleep. However luck wasnt on my side and I couldn't sleep. I decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water.

The tshirt smelt of him which made me relax a little while walking down In the dark. I finally made it to the kitchen and started making myself a coffee. After i poured it i turned around just to see beta jason staring at me which made me jump out my skin.

"Hey, sorry I just needed a glass of water" I rushed out nervously

"Its ok, couldn't sleep?"

"No, unfortunately not how about you?"

"No"

Awkwardly I started to drink my water , while he just stared at me. After what felt like forever of awkward silence I decided to make my way to the bedroom.

"Good night beta."

"Goodnight isabella"he replied