chapter 15- gender reveal.

Cassie p.o.v.

So today we find out what gender we are having and I'm so excited. We both think it's a boy but I know beta jason is hoping it's a girl.

Right now I'm getting ready to go to our pack infirmary for a scan. I wore I white floral dress with white wedges. After the scan we will be going straight outside the pack house to do a little gender reveal.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen as I really wanted a hot chocolate with whipped cream on top before I go.

I was half way through drinking it when beta Jason came out of his home office.

"Hello beautiful, are you okay."

"Hi handsome. I'm okay are you? How are you feeling about the scan?"

"I'm okay baby. I'm excited love" he said while walking.up to me and giving me a kiss on the head.

"I'm just going to change my suit and then we can go"

"Okay baby"

While Jason went and changed his suit I finished my hot chocolate and washed the cup. Just as I put the cup away jason came back downstairs ready to go.

As we got to the infirmary my hands started to sweat due to nerves. Jason could pick up on my emotions so he came and pulled me to his side, gave me a kiss on the head and rubbed circles on my hips to calm me down.

"Everything will be fine baby. Our baby is strong I know it. "

"Yeah I just cant wait see see our baby but I'm scared something is going to be wrong."

"I know baby but dont stress yourself out about it."

That being said we waited in the infirmary room for our pack doctor to come In.

Around five minutes of us waiting the pack doctor walked in with a big smile.

"Hello beta jason and beta female isabella."

"Hello doctor. " I replied softly while beta jason gave him a slight nod. I sometimes forget that everyone sees jason as a big feared beta while I get to see his soft side.

"If you could just lie down for me again like that last Time and lift your top up so I can put the gel on. It will be a little cold at first. "

I lifted my top up to my ribs while he put the gel on my stomach. I flinched a little from the  coldness but then a warm smile came across my face when I seen my baby come up on the monitor.

I looked over to beta jason to see tears form in his eyes while staring at the monitor with our baby on it. I squeezed his hand in comfort while he squeezed mine back. He looked down at me with an loving smile and kissed me on the lips.

"Everything seems fine with baby. Baby seems to be perfectly healthy and I have no worries. Would you like to find the gender out?" The doctor said with a soft smile.

"Actually we are doing a gender reveal in about an hour. Are you okay to make a canon with the babies gender in please." I asked shyly.

"Of course" the doctor replied with a big smile.

"Thank you" I said softly.

While waiting for us to be able to do our gender reveal we decided to go to our pack cafe. I really wanted a hot chocolate again it tastes so good.

We got to the cafe and ordered our drinks and had a talk about a few things mainly our baby. By the time we finished it was time to go back to the pack house to do the gender reveal.

We got to the pack house and I could see everyone had arrived already. Luna cassie really went all out with decorations for us and this put a bigger smile on my face knowing I have an amazing best friend.

We walked up to the pack stage and beta jason did a small speech.

"Thank you for coming I'm really glad you all made it. Today as you all know we had a scan for our baby and they have said everything is fine. The only thing we dont know but will find out in a minute is our babies gender. So thank you for coming and let's find out if we are having a girl or boy." Jason's powerful voice booms out around the pack garden.

We grabbed a canon each. He pulled me by the waist and at the same time we twisted our canon from the count of 3.

"3"

"2"

"1"

BANG- blue powder came out and went everywhere. We are having a baby boy ! I can not believe it. We had a feeling it was a boy and I'm so happy. He is going to be our future beta with luna and alpha kanes twins being future alphas. They will most likely all be best friends.

We all cheered and celebrated and had a really good night. I'm happy we are having a baby boy together. I'm happy I have beta jason. I wouldnt change my life for anything. I just really cant wait till our baby boy is here now.