chapter 12- positive ? im pregnant?

Isabella p.o.v.

Its been a couple of weeks since myself and beta jason have mated. So far so good.

We talked about having children and we decided we wanted to wait a little longer before we decide to have any. That was until I looked down at my positive pregnancy test.

Luna cassie noticed some of my signs of pregnancy and so did I but I tried ignoring them worried about what beta jason would think.

I finally decided to take the test. Even though I had a feeling I was actually pregnant it still came to a shock to see my positive test.

I found out 3 days ago. I still haven't told beta Jason. Luna cassie knows and I begged her not to tell anyone including alpha kane. She promised she wouldn't but said I needed to tell beta jason soon as he will find out.

I know she right but I cant bring myself to do it. Everything has been going so well. He said he didnt want any children just yet so how am I suppose to tell him I'm pregnant with his pup. I'm worried and scared. What if he leaves me?

Right now I'm sat at luna cassies house holding one of the twins. Tears came to my eyes because even though I'm scared I'm kind of excited to have my own.

"Your going to have to tell him soon isabella."

I sighed knowing she is right.

"I know, I'm gonna tell him tonight. I just- I just dokt know how. "

"Just say it as it is. You know I'm always here for you right."

"I know thank you."

Just as I said that I could smell my mate and alpha kane coming into the house. But that wasnt what my problem with I could feel his rage through our bond and I could feel it in the room. Even luna cassie could feel it, I could tell by the way her eyes widened.

My heart started pounding out my chest when I seen him looking at me with nothing but rage and disbelief in his eye.

"We need to talk now" he said gritting his teeth.

"Okay I-I will be one second I'm just gonna-"

"I SAID NOW ISABELLA" he shouted.

I whimpered and tears came to my eyes. He has never raised his voice at me and I hate him being so mad at me.

Thoughts started coming to my mind. Does he know ? Or is it something else that i have done. ? But how would he know i haven't told him and i know luna cassie hasnt. She wouldn't do that right?

I looked at her giving her a questioning look to secretly ask her if she said anything. She shook her head saying no.

"ISABELLA NOW" he roared.

I jumped not expecting him to shout. I must have gone in my own world. I whimpered knowing he is calling me by my name and not his usual nickname bella or the sweet names he normally calls me like love.