chapter 18- introducing baby boy

Isabella p.o.v.

I can not believe that our baby boy is almost a day old already. We are just getting ready to go home now as it's the next day and they said our baby jacob is perfectly healthy.

Luna cassie, alpha kane, keaton and the twins are coming at 12 and it is now 9 in the morning. I can not wait for them to come but I also can not wait to get home.

As we pulled into our parking spot at home I felt myself fully relax. We got put the car and Jason got our baby boy out the back. We walked inside and showed our baby boy around his new home.

Once we finished showing him around I fed him and took him to bed. I decided to have a coffee and then a quick shower before they come as it was already 10 o'clock.

After my shower I grabbed a bite to eat and snuggled up to jason on the sofa for us to watch a movie together. He pulled me on his lap and gave me a kiss.

"I'm so proud of you baby" he said softly.

"Thank you. I'm proud of you to. Im sorry for the things I said when I was in labour I didn't mean any of it. " I said a bit embarrassed and ashamed.

"I know baby dont worry. So jacob huh. Are you sure you want to call him that? I understand if you dont you didnt have you choose that name to make me feel better." He said looking into my eyes.

"Baby I love that name it suites him well. Also I wanted him to have apart of your dad in I know how much your parents mean to you baby" I said softly.

"I love you baby girl" he said with a loving smile.

"I love you to handsome. " I said giving him a peck on the lips.

Just as things where about to start getting heated we heard the doorbell ring which made jason growl out of frustration. What just because we cant have sex yet doesnt mean we cant do anything else....

Jason went to the bathroom to sort himself out quickly and I went and answered the door. There stood alpha kane, luna cassie, keaton and the twins.

"Hey where our beautiful boy"

"He sleeping at the moment he will be waking up soon"

"How are you feeling?"

"A little sore but im okay"

"Awe. I cant wait to meet him"

Beta Jason came back into the room and we all had a little chit chat about everything and anything. Just as I was about to ask if anyone wants another coffee I heard a babies cry.

"I'm just gonna go feed him then I will bring him down" I said softly knowing jason wouldnt be happy if I whipped my boob out infront of everyone to feed our baby.

"Can I come" luna cassie asked exitdly.

"Sure" I said softly as I know that jason wouldnt have a problem with her seeing my boobs. I giggled at that thought.

We walked upstairs into the nursery. I picked jacob up and started to feed him straight away.

"Wow he is so handsome. He gonna be a heartbreaker when he is older" luna said softly.

"I know. I still cant believe he is mine" I said with a smile.

"Well believe it because he for sure is" she giggled.

I giggled at that as well.

"So have you figured out a name yet."

"Yes but will tell you when we are downstairs with everyone." I said with a loving smile thinking about his name.

Once I finished feeding him I passed him over to luna cassie and watched as she held him. I took a picture on her phone of then and smiled big. We got a few selfies with my baby boy in. I took him back and we went downstairs.

"Hey keaton wanna see our baby boy"

"Yay"

"Wow he is beautiful, he looks a lot like uncle jason."

"He does doesnt he" I said softly. I could see luna cassie taking some pictures.

"What's his name" keaton asked.

I looked at beta jason to see if he was ready to tell them. He nodded and I said through our mindlink "you tell them"

" you sure" he asked softly. I nodded my head.

"Well we have decided on the name jacob Taylor."

I heard luna cassie gasp and I seen alpha kane smile softly.

"I like it" keaton said with a big smile.

"After your dad, I'm sure he would love that" alpha kane said looking st beta jason.

"Yeah and thank you I hope so."

For the rest of the day we laughed took pictures and told eachother all different stories.