chapter 8- first kiss.

Beta jason p.o.v.

It's been 2 weeks since bella has been staying in my house. At first it was torture and confusing me more with my feelings. However we have started talking a little more.

She makes us tea and dinner every night and I cant resist her food she is an amazing cook.

I have started thinking about her being a rogue.  I can tell she is different she clearly isnt like them rogues. I dont even know what made me think she was. Never once has she given me a reason to think she is bad like the rogues.

Last week we held a small ceremony to welcome her into the pack. She is now officially a pack member so she can mindlink Luna cassie and myself now. Luna cassie and bella seem to mindlink a lot.

Today is luna cassie and alpha kanes gender reveal. I secretly think they are having boys but I couldn't be sure.

Bella was getting ready in her bedroom while I was getting ready in mine. Once we finished getting ready we headed out to the pack ground where we will be finding out the gender. Luna cassie and alpha kane told us they was having twins this morning but the pack doesnt know yet.

As we got there it was packed. We was behind alpha kane and luna cassie. Keaton was walking with us chatting away to bella. I know she will amazing an amazing mother with my pups. The thought of her having pups with anyone else made me growl. Bella and keaton both jumped hearing the growl. Bella looked worried about me and came up to me to see if I was okay.

"Are you okay" she asked softly and worriedly.

"I'm fine sorry didnt mean to scare you" i said softly causing a surprise face to come on bellas.

"Its okay, you sure your okay"

I nodded to let her know I'm good. She looked hesitant to let it go but did. Mainly because alpha kane started speaking. I could barely even make out what he was saying as I was to busy staring at bella.

I looked to the front to see what was going on just as alpha kane, luna cassie and Keaton twisted the canon and blue powder came out of both.

Twin boys.

I knew it. Everyone celebrated and cheered. Luna cassie and bella hugged eachother when they both started crying. My eyes widened not liking her cry so I pulled her back into my chest and I growled.

"Why are you crying " I asked panicking.

She giggled and said.

"They are happy tears silly."

But she didnt move from my arms and I'm glad she didnt because I didnt want her to. Everyone started moving around and moving towards pack house, the little kids park and so on.

I started to rub my hands up and down her arm as I could feel she was getting cold.

"Come on let's go home" I said softly.

"Okay"

We started walking home.

"I cant believe she is having not one but 2 baby boys as well as having Keaton. I cant wait till I start having pups. I hope i have a few boys to. It feels like only yesterday she was finding out she is pregnant and now she found out she is having 2 baby boys. Isnt it crazy" I rambled on. I stopped when i realised we had stopped walking. I looked up a him a  little confused as to why we stopped right outside the house and why we are not going in.

He just stared at me. We stared into eachother eyes and I could feel us both leaning in. All of a sudden his lips smashed into mine and we started fighting for dominance which of course he won. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He growled and pulled me closer. I dont know how long we was making out for but I didnt care. I didnt want to stop. I loved being in his arms I loved how dominant he was I sure loved it all.

All to sudden we stopped and our foreheads rested on eachother.

All of a sudden he growled and angry growl. I jumped not expecting it....

Authors note

What's going to happen now?
T

hey have finally had there first kiss... so what could go wrong now ?