chapter 1- mate

Beta jason p.o.v.

The past few weeks have been, well different to what I expected. Since alpha kane found his mate and our luna cassie I haven't really spent any time with him apart from pack business.

Luna cassie is a lovely girl. I dont really talk to females just because for one I dont know how and for two most of them just want to sleep with you. I want to keep myself waiting for my mate, I'm just hoping she is doing the same.

Luna has made me see a whole other light in females though. The ones I see normally are just trying to sleep with myself or alpha kane however she was different. I could see it the second we seen her. She was scared everyone could practically smell her fear rolling of her. Ever since that day I have always had this sense to protect her at all costs. Now we are quite close. I look at her like my little sister.

Anyways right now I'm just sorting out all the finances for the pack. I'm sorting through it making sure nothing unusual is going out and making sure nothing else is suspicious with it.

I was just finishing up ready to go home when I get a mindlink of alpha kane

"Come now, I sense a rogue smells like a female. "

I jumped up out of my seat and ran to where they was,  sniffing out there scent as he cut the mindlink before I could even ask where they were.

As I got closer I could smell this amazing smell. It smelt like strawberries and vanilla. I cant explain how amazing it smells.

I walked straight passed luna cassie and alpha kane and carried on smelling that smell. I could hear luna and alpha in the background saying something but I couldn't understand what they was saying as I was to focused on that amazing smell.

As I got closer I could make out the shape of a woman near a tree. She looked young. Maybe round about luna cassies age.

My wolf was saying something but I couldn't understand what he was saying as I was to busy looking into the most beautiful blue eyes ever.

All of a sudden my wolf growled MATE  everyone could clearly hear it that was near by which was only cassie and kane and of course the beautiful woman on the floor.

Wait she is a rogue. My mate is a fucking rogue ! She must have seen the change in my demeanour and realised I'm not happy my mate is a rogue because she whimpered and scooted away from me more towards the trees with tears in her eyes. My heart clenched because my mate had to be the one fucking thing I cant stand. And I hated that I had brought the tears to her face and upset her.  If my mother was here she would whip my ass.

My mother would have loved her though. I can tell straight away my mother would have approved. The thought of my mother brought tears to my eyes but I pushed them away before anyone could see. Rogues did this to my parents and I will not be with someone like them ! All rogues are the same I kept repeating to myself.