chapter 9- will you go on a date with me?

Beta jason p.O.v.

I kept thinking over and over in my head for what I could do to make it up to her. To make her mine. I knew it was going to be a lot harder especially for what I have just done. I have really hurt her.

I decided that I needed to push my pride away and ask luna cassie for help. So that's exactly what I did.

I walked out the house and got in my car. I drove to luna cassies house and knocked on. She opened the door wearing an apron with a little flour in her hair. If it was any other timing I would have laughed but I really need to focus on making it up to my mate.

"I need your help" I blurted out.

She looked a little worried

"Is everything okay"

"Yes well no but noone is in any trouble well actually I think I am but with bella not anything else because I need to make it up to her, I realised that her being a rogue doesnt define who she is as a person...." I rambled on and stopped when I heard a little giggle.

"I'm glad you finally realised, took you long enough. So bella huh?:

Shit I didnt even know I said her nickname out loud.  But I liked the nickname bella for her. It suited her.

"Yeah I like the name on her it suits her. Wait you dont think she would be upset with me calling her bella do you?"

Luna giggled again and shook her head telling me to come inside.

"So what do you have in mind.?"

"I want to take her on a date, but I don't know where to. I'm wondering if you have anywhere in mind you know she loves to go"

"Okay well she loves the fair, she likes to eat out but not somewhere to posh and she loves the cafe"

"Maybe I could take her to the fair? "

"Sounds good, so get planning mr"

"Thank you luna, thank you so much"

So I went back home, straight into my office and got tickets for the fair tomorrow morning. Right now though I need go get her to agree to go on a date with me.

I went upstairs to her bedroom and knocked on her door. I could hear sniffles at the other end of the door. My heart clenched and my wolf growled at me inside my head not liking that I caused our mate to cry.

I knocked on again more impatiently needing to be by her side and see she is okay and apologise. I started getting nervous when I could sense her getting closer to the door ready to open it.

She opened the door with red puffy eyes for crying and a sniffly nose. I whimpered at that knowing I caused this. She seemed surprised to see me at the door.

"Can I help you beta jason" she asked stiffly.

"I'm sorry love"

"What?" She asked a little confused and in a daze for the nickname.

"You are right I am selfish. And I am so fuckjng sorry love. I dont even know what I was thinking or why it took me so long to realise that I was a selfish bastard and you deserve better then that. But I cant let you go love, your mine. I'm glad the moon goddess paired me with you. You are amazing, beautiful and so fucking caring. Might I just add an amazing cook by the way. Words cant describe how sorry i am my love. I know that it will take a while for you to forgive me but please give me another chance with you and I promise you I will make it right. I will do whatever it takes to make it right with you. Let me take you on a date. Let me show you how much you mean to me because you have always meant something to me even before I first ever laid eyes on you. Please let me take you on a date" i basically begged at the end.

"You-I wow okay I didn't expect that. I-well erm oh god your gonna make me cry " she said a little loss for words.

"Shit no please dont cry. What can I do to make you not cry ? Which bit did I say wrong?" I said panicked.

She giggled. She actually fucking giggled.

"You never said any bits wrong. These are happy tears. I will give you one chance and I will let you take me out on this date. If you fuck this up I will never forgive you though. You already hurt me to much I will not keep letting you hurt me. You not rejecting be but yet not wanting me hurt just as much as a rejection because it felt as if you still wanted me around to hurt me even more. I will give you this chance just please I'm begging you not to hurt me again." She said with so many emotions running round her eyes.

"I'm so sorry love. I never meant to hurt you and I promise to do whatever it takes to make it up to you and to make sure I never hurt you again. Why dont you ask luna cassie to help pick an outfit out tomorrow for our date. I'm not telling you where It is as it's a surprise. "  i said a little excited at the end.

"Okay I'm trusting you and okay I will do" she said her smile getting bigger.

I smiled back at her a big smile at that. I walked closer and kissed her forehead whilst inhaling her scent. With that being said I walked away getting ready to plan for tomorrow.