chapter 13- shopping part 1

Beta jason p.o.v.

It's been 2 whole weeks since I found put bella is pregnant. I still feel guilty for going on a mad one the way I did, I just felt upset and angry at the fact she hid it from me and didnt tell me. Then the guilt dripped in for going so mad and for making her feel she couldn't tell me. Then finally the excitement came finally realising we are having our very own actual pup.

Today Luna cassie and bella is wanting to go shopping and right now bella is trying to persuade me to let her go alone, without me....

"But baby please let us go. I promise I will keep in contact with you and  I promise to be careful."

"Bella I said no. Anything could happen to you and if something was to happen to you or our pup I would never forgive myself."

"Baby I promise you I will keep in contact. "

"Bella I will come with you or you dont go at all."

"No. You are not going all possesive on me ! NO ! I will be going on this shopping trip with luna cassie even if you dont like it. Baby we need this girly time. We haven't had a girly time together since the twins came and now that we are having our own pup there is hardly gonna be anytime to have girly time. Please baby." She said using her puppy eyes towards the end. I tried to ignore them I really did but....

" fine but you will have 5 warriors go with you. They will stay out of your way but close enough to protect you if something happens. It's that or I mean it you wont be going bella" I saidfirmly.

She squealed and shouted,

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. " whilst giving me a big hug.

I chuckled but made her promise me to contact me every hour or so. And she did promise me.

She went upstairs to the bedroom to go get changed and I followed her.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD !!!

She started to strip getting changed.

" everything okay baby" she said while biting her lip and giving me an innocent look.

I growled at her and grabbed her by her waist and slammed my lips on her. I licked her lips for entrance which she denied so I bit her lip. She gasped giving me chance to put ny tongue in her mouth and taste her tongue.

Slowly I put her on the bed whilst I keep devouring her lips. I slowly started to move my hands down her waist getting closer and closer to her pussy. I cupped her pussy making her moan loudly. I groaned already feeling how wet she is.

"On your knees." I said huskily.

She slowly got on her knees and pulled my pants and underwear off. She looked in my eyes and slowly started to suck my tip making me groan. She started to lick and suck my tip while playing with my balls. I shoved my whole dick further into her mouth making her moan around my dick which nearly made me cum.

She started sucking harder and harder while I started to stroke her cliterus.

"Please, I need you"

"What do you need baby"

"I need your dick inside me " she said while moaning.

The last bit of control I had slipped so I picked her up and gently put her on the bed. I ripped her bra of and started to suck and lick her nipples. She kept moaning and panting underneath me. I couldn't take it anymore I needed to be inside her.