chapter 6- moving in with me

Beta jason p.o.v.

Last night I had the worse sleep ever. Knowing full well my mate was in the other room and I could just go in there and grab her and pull her into my arms was hard to control myself. But I controlled myself when I kept reminding myself she is a rogue.

I'm finding it harder and harder to control myself around her. All I want to do is mark her and show everyone she is MINE but at the same time I dont want a rogue as my mate.

I will just protect her from far away and watch her from far away. I cant bring myself to reject her I just cant. I know it is selfish of me but i cant do it. To think I have always dreamed of meeting my mate and now that she Is here part off me wants her and the other part of me despises her for being a rogue.

I decided to get up and get ready for the day. I went in the bathroom and took a shower and did everything I needed to do.

I went downstairs about to start making breakfast when isabella delicious scent hit my nose. I knew she was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for herself and kayden. I could hear them both chatting to eachother but couldn't focus on the conversation as I was busy trying to hold back my wolf to not march in there and mark her as mine.

I finally got my wolf under control and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning uncle jason"

"Good morning keaton"

"Auntie isabella Is making us some breakfast, she is making scrambled egg on toast " he said licking his lips.

"Would you like any beta" she asked softly not making eye contact.

"Sure, thank you" I replied huskily looking her up and down. Snap out of it i thought to myself.

She looked good though. She was wearing my tshirt and underpants still and she looked so good. I couldn't see her wearing them last night because it was to dark.

Isabella put our food on the tables and we all started to eat with keaton talking to us every now and again.

I had just finished it and let me tell you this I have never tasted such good food in my life.i thanked her and then put the plates in the dishwasher. Keaton and isabella finished there food at the same time and isabella said she was going to get changed and she will be down In a second.

She came back down 5 minutes later changed and look as beautiful as ever. Keaton took her hand ready for us to leave towards the pack house. I held backca growl off jealousy wanting to be the one to hold her hand. I had to remind myself that keaton is a child and that I was the one that didnt want this rogue as my mate. I put my emotionless face on and walked to the car.

Isabella sat in the front seat while Keaton sat in the back. It took every power inside me not to put my hand on her knee.

We pulled up into the pack house, Keaton flung out the car and ran to his friends while me and isabella got out the car slowly. I could feel her eyes staring at me but I ignored them. I started walking inside the pack house with bella following behind me. Bella ? I like it, suits her well.

Bella went straight to the stairs while I headed to my office. I only came to my office to grab a few things then I needed to drop keaton off at his home.

I walked out the office and went to look for keaton. I found him on the swings with his friend and i called him over and told him to say goodbye to his friends and that he can see them later.

We got in the car and I dropped him off at home. I decided to drive down to the nearest cafe hut realised I left my wallet at the pack house which made me growl out of frustration. I made my way back to the pack house and parked the car up.

I walked into my office and picked up my wallet. As I was walking towards the front door of the pack house I seen bella talking to a pack warrior. An unmated pack warrior at that. I growled not liking the way he was looking at her and seeing how oblivious she is to it.

I stormed over to them, grabbed bella by her arm and pulled her to my car. She squeaked not expecting me to grab hold of her. Fuck I didnt even know why I did it. Well i do know why but i couldn't help myself.

I got in the car and started to drive. 5 minutes of tense silence she decides to break it.

"Where are we going?" She asked quietly

"Cafe" I grunted out.

"Why did you bring me with you" she asked softly with a hint of confusion.

I stayed quite hot really knowing how to answer. Truth Is i didnt know why I brought her myself when i could have just warned the pack warrior away. I guess I just wanted her close to me.

"Your moving in with me"

"Excuse me?"

"You will be staying in my house from now on in the bedroom you stayed in last night. This doesnt mean anything will happen between us I'm only doing it so that there is a spare room in the pack house in case somebody needs it. " I said lying through my teeth to her as well as me knowing full well its because j want her close by to me at all times.

I pulled up to the cafe and we got out the car. I walked to the cafe doors and opened the door for her. She seemed suprised but thanked me anyways. I might not like her because she Is a rogue but that doesnt mean I'm not a gentleman and that doesnt mean I'm gonna slam the door shut on my mates face.

,"what do you want"

"I haven't brought my purse out with me"

" I never asked where your money is I asked what you wanted" I replied a little to harsh.

"Caramel frappuccino coffee please"

"Caramel frappuccino with coffee and a black coffee please" I said softly which seemed to surprise bella as she has never heard me speak softly unless it was to keaton and very rarely her.

"Yes beta jason" the lovely old lady said.

I smiled at her in thanks when she passed our drinks. We sat down near the window having a view of the fields. Did I forgot to mention that we are in the middle of nowhere? There are fields and forests all around us. Out territory is massive. We could either go in wolf form or go in our cars to get to places. We prefer to only be in wolf form around the pack house and in the forest just incase a human comes onto our territory. We can sense when a Human has stepped foot into territory.

We drank our coffees in silence. I looked at her and she seemed deep in thought. I could practically see gears running round in her head when she blurted out.

"What if I dont want to come stay at your place. "

this angered me and hurt me at the same time. I growled out.

"You have no choice. You either stay at my place or go back out as a rogue" I snapped at her. I regretted it straight away when I seen tears come to her eyes. She blinked them away thought but It was still enough to make my heart clench.

Could I go home please" she asked quietly.

I was angry at myself for snapping at her like that. I felt bad, I didnt even mean to snap it just hurt and angered me when she said that. I also panicked thinking she didnt want to stay with me. I knew her staying with me would make it harder to control myself but I find it hard controlling myself when she isnt around and i dont know if she is okay or where she is.

I sighed but got up and headed to the door. I opened the door for her and we got in the car. I sighed not knowing what to do.