chapter 11-marked and mated

Isabella p.o.v.

It's been 2 whole weeks since our date. Everything seemed to be going well.

Every night since our date myself and beta jason have been going to sleep in the same bed. We haven't been doing anything apart from kissing but I just love having his comfort.

If the pack didn't know we were mates they sure as hell know now. No not because he has marked me because he hasnt. Infact he hasnt even brought that up which is a little annoying and sad because I want him to mark me I'm just not sure he wanted to mark me. However they know because we are around eachother alot and he actually smiles infront of them to me. Also he has kissed me a few times infront of some of them. I remember the first time he ever kissed me smiled at me infront of everyone. I'm not joking when I say everyone gasped of surprise.

Anyways back to right now we are in the nursery of alpha kane and luna cassies twins getting everything ready for when the twins come.

We was just packing everything into the draws and wardrobe while the boys did the cots when luna cassie groaned and whimpered in pain.

Everything happened so fast. One minute we was just putting things away and the next cassie and alpha kane is running to the hospital.

Arms wrapped around my waist. I knew who it was from the sparks.

"They will be okay my love. Why dont we go get keaton" he said softly while rubbing circle motions on my waist.

"Yeah let's go get him"

We went outside to where keaton was playing with his friends. Jason called Keaton over and we went home. We explained his mummy is having the babies and he is really worried but excited.

A few hours later it was time to take keaton to go see his mummy and his new twin baby brothers.

When we got there I couldn't look away from the twins. They are so cute. Jason put his arms round my waist and pulling me to his chest. As if he could understand that I couldn't wait for us to have ours. That's if he wants them of course.

After a while of being at there house we decided to go home and let them have family bonding time and get settled in.

When we got home I turned around to ask beta jason if he was okay as he had been quite tho whole ride home. As I turned around his lips met mine. I kissed him back just as intense.

Sexual content ahead!!

He bit my lip which made me gasp. He took that as an advantage and slipper his tongue in. I moaned loving how dominant he was being.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me to his chest, making me feel his hard on through his pants. I moaned more as his hard on rubbed against my pussy.

"Baby if we dont stop now I will mark and mate you. I wont be able to stop myself. "

"Maybe that's what I want. "

"Are you sure that's what you want baby, once we mate and mark there Is no going back from it. You will definitely be mine forever and always. " he said with a possesive growl which turned me on more.

"Oh I'm sure handsome" I said seductively.

With that being said he grabbed me by my hips picked me up and slammed me against the wall but not enough to hurt me.

We carried on kissing all the way up to the room. He put me on the bed and started to take of my clothes. He stripped from his leaving him just in his underwear and while I was in my knickers and bra.

"Are you sure baby, I womt be able to stop after this if you dont tell me now if you are sure or not. "

I opened my legs further.
"I'm sure baby".

He growled and ripped my knickers of me. He started kissing up my leg and massaging my boob. He got to my soaking wet pussy and teasingly started kissing it. I moaned and pushed my pussy more towards him needing and wanting more.

He stared licking and kissing my cliterus and licking my whole where his dick will go. I moaned more and he shoved his tongue in my whole. I could feel my orgasm getting close and he knew with his my whole tightened around his tongue.

"Fuck baby I'm close" I said breathlessly.

"Cum for me baby" he said huskily.

With him saying that I squirted all over his tongue. He licked all my juices up and then started kissing my lips hungrily.

I got up and took his underwear off. My god is he big. It made me get more horny again nust seeing how big he is.

I started licking his tip which made him groan. I started sucking then tip and then opened my mouth wider to take more of his bjg length. He groaned and moaned and gripped hold of my hair making me take more of him. My eyes started to water but I didnt care loving the pleasure I gave him.

All of a sudden he pushed me on my back and put his tip near my entrance. With a nid from me he slowly started to slide in. I moaned and groaned out of pleasure and pain the further he went in. It felt so good hut hurt at the same time. Tears came to my eyes and he kissed them away.

"Do you need me to stop baby"

I shook my head in no.

"Words baby"

"No, no please dont stop the pain is easing"

When the pain subsided with a nod from me he started to move at first it was slow but then he started picking up the paste which made me moan more.

"Fuck baby you feel so good and tight. Fuck you feel amazing with my dick inside you baby, your gonna make me cum so quick with how tight you are"

"Oh god jason that feels so good"

All you could heard was maonimg and groaning from us and me shouting his name because of how good it felt.

"I'm gonna cum baby" he said huskily.

"Me to "

He started kissing my kneck. I could feel his canines come out and all of a sudden he sank his teeth into me. I screamed out of pain and pleasure.

I could feel my pussy wrap around him tighter which made him groan and us both cum at the same time.

We went on like that for the rest of the night.

Sexual content over.