chapter 19- insecure

Beta jason p.o.v.

Our baby boy is now 5 months old. Everything is going great. Bella and luna cassie have been doing play dates with the children. They have been taking the children to play centres and they all love it. Especially keaton as he is more old enough to understand. Bella and luna cassie have taken them to the play centre now and myself and alpha keaton are catching up on some pack business as we are a little behind or should I say I'm a big behind because I haven't been working due to having our baby.

We have been working none stop for the past 4 hours so we decided to take a break. We drove down to the cafe and decided to sit in.

When we walked in the pack members bowed to us. This cafe is apart of our pack so they are all pack members. We payes for the food we wanted and then sat down on a booth.

"So how is being a father for you" alpha kane asked with a small smile.

"I love it. It can be hard sometimes but I wouldnt change it. And bella she- she is just an amazing mother. Moongodess sure put me with an amazing women I can tell you that much." I said with a big smile.

"I knew you would come round. I was wary of her at first with her being rogue but she is a good one. Cassie took a liking to her straight away. Cant even separate them any more. They have become really good beat friends. Sometimes I think she forgets I'm her mate" alpha kane said with a chuckle.

I chuckled as well because he is right.

For the rest of the hour we talked about random things. We talked about our mate and pack business and then decided to head back knowing our mates will be back soon. Just as we was about to go I got a mindlink from bella.

"Hey baby where are you" bella asked softly and a little confused.

"Hey baby we are on our way back home now. We just come out the cafe my love" I replied.

"Okay baby see you soon. I love you" she said softly. I could tell she was smiling.

"I love you to baby" I replied huskily smiling to myself.

As we got in the car I said to alpha kane.

"Bella just mindlinked me to ask where we are. She seemed confused as we dont really go anywhere other then pack business shit." I chuckled.

"Yeah cassie was the same" he said with a chuckle.

We drove of and got home. Luna cassie and bella was at my house so we headed there. As we got in the parking space luna cassie opened the door with the twins.

"Hey Isabella is just inside. She just putting jacob to bed."

"Ok thank you luna. Goodnight."

"Goodnight beta jason"

I walked inside and went straight to our bedroom. As I walked past the nursery I took a peak in and seen bella reading jacob a book who was falling asleep in her chest listening to her.

I smiled softly and sneakily took a picture. I walked into our bedroom and took a quick shower.

Just as I got out bella walked in. She smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"How was your day today handsome."  She asked softly.

"It was good baby how was yours" I replied.

"It was amazing. I'm just gonna go shower baby"

"Good and okay baby."

We haven't had sex since just before jacob was born. Everytime I try she comes up with excuses or pushes me away or quickly acts like she needs to do something and its frustrating me because I feel I have done something wrong or something.

I sighed but decided I'm gonna go join her in the shower.

SEXUAL CONTENT!

I walked in and stripped. She hadn't even noticed I was here yet to busy washing herself. I looked at her with a hunger look and lust. She gets more and more beautiful each day. As she started washing her privates a growl came from my throat making her jump.

She screeched and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jason what-what are you doing" she asked covering herself with her hands.

This made me growl again not liking she is covering herself up. I walked up to her in the shower and pressed her back up against the wall. She looked at me with her wide innocent eyes and it made my dick twitch. I groaned and grabbed her hands away from her body licking my lips at how amazing she looks.

"Why are you covering yourself up" I asked her with a growl.

"I-I- it's horrible, I have baby fat still and-and it's just not how it use to be" she said with tears coming out her eyes.

I wiped them away and my eyes softened. She was feeling insecure! Why the hell did I not realise earlier. I should have known.

"Baby you are fucking perfect the way you are. You are beautiful, amazing and sexy. Please don't hide from me baby. Let me show you how amazing and beautiful you are. "

I could feel her trying to look through our bond to see if there was any lies. I let her because I wanted her to know I'm telling the truth.
"I trust and believe you baby"

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my kneck. I took her out the bathroom and straight to the bed. I started kissing her lips softly and it turned more heated.

She started grinding her pussy on my dick which made me groan. She moaned whilst rubbing all her wetness on my hard length.

I started kissing her kneck and leaving love Mark's on her. I went back to her lips and started kissing her again. I growled when she bit my lip and I put my tip to her entrance.

I slowly pushed inside her pussy and started moving. I groaned and she moaned.

That night i showed her how beautiful her body is and how perfect she is. I didnt fuck her that night, I made love to her again and again and again until she was to tired to go again.

Sexual content over.

"Go to sleep my love. I love you so much. " I said softly.

"Good night handsome I love you to." She replied sleepily.