chapter 8- selfish

Beta jason p.o.v.

When she started talking about the pups I froze and stopped moving. I stared at her. I couldn't help but lean in. When my lips touched hers I could feel sparks flying everywhere. It was honestly amazing. Better then I ever dreamed of it being. When she moaned I felt like I would cum in my pants there and then. I put my forehead on hers when it suddenly dawned on me that I just kissed a rogue. Yet it felt so right.

I growled out of anger and frustration. She jumped out of her skin not expecting it.

"Ar-are you okay?" She asked softly.

"I'm fine " I snapped.

I barged into my house, irritated and confused with my emotions.

"Have I done something wrong.?" She asked concerned.

"Why did you have to be a rogue? The one thing I cant stand ! Why did I have to get paired with a fucking rogue. " I said my anger getting the best of me.

Hurt, pain and sadness is what I could see in her eyes. Regret flashed in mine.

"Why" she said with pain.

"Why do you have to be selfish ! You have kept me here in this pack then you kept me in your house ! You confuse me with your emotions. One minute your okay eith me next minute you hate my guts ! WHY. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU. I GET YOU DONT LIKE ROGUES BUT I CANT HELP WHAT I WAS ! IM NO LONGER A ROGUE NO MORE ! NOT ONCE HAVE YOU TRIED TO ASK ME WHY I WAS A ROGUE, YOU JUST JUDGED ME STRAIGHT AWAY! IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO BADLY THEN REJECT ME because I'm tired if it. I'm so fed up with you seeming ok with me one minute and the next you hate me. I would rather go out there and find someone who would actually want to be with me." Her voice got louder and louder. Towards the end it got quite. Her eyes were filled with pain and annoyance.

I growled about her saying she would rather find someone else who would want her.

"YOU WILL NOT FIND SOMEONE ELSE YOU ARE MINE ! I KEEP YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE ! UNDERSTAND ONE THING I MIGHT JOT HAVE MARKED AND MATED WITH YOU BUT YOU ARE MINE AND JOONE ELSE IS ALLOWED YOU!"

" I AM NOT YOURS BETA JASON. you are the one that keeps pushing me away and you are the one that keeps reminding me you dont want me as your mate ! A disgusting rogue. You may as well reject me because I cant keep going on like this. Your being selfish beta Jason. If you dont want me then you have to let me go. It's not fair. "

With that being said she walked away back to her bedroom with tears running down her face. It broke my heart. But I also knew she was right. I was being selfish.

She made me realise that I was being selfish towards her all because a rogue killed my parents. That doesnt mean I should take it out on her. She is also right I don't know what made her go rogue. Most of all she is right that I was being selfish thinking I could keep her under my watch at all times to keep her safe and have her near by without thinking about how hurt this will be making her. But I cant let her be with someone else and she is mine. I dont deserve her I know that much but I will do whatever it is I need to do to make things right.

Why has it only taken me till now to realise what a mistake I was making. To realise that just because rogues killed my parents that I automatically thought she was just as bad when I can clearly see she is not. If my mum was here now she would kill me herself.

Now I just need to make a plan to set things right with her. To get to know MY MATE! And that is as exactly what I will do.