Chara: Terms and Services; Be Sure To Read Them

Just realized Dreemur has two r's. . Help :') I'll edit it later// Also this is gonna be kind of long so hang tight <3<3

As we ran into the office room, Alexander was pinning Hanzo down onto the bed as Hanzo struggled under him. Without thought, Frisk picked up a nearby chair and wacked Alexander with it, knocking the wind out of him as he fell onto the floor.

"Get away from my friend, you nasty bitch!" Frisk growls. Hanzo then gets up and moves over behind me as I then look back at him.

"You alright, Hanzo?"

". . . They killed her. . . they killed my mom. . ."

"They what?! Oh you mother-" 

"Frisk, no!" 

It took me, Hanzo, and Casper to stop her from jamming the chair into Alexander's skull. 

After a minute, Hanzo sat in a chair with his head down, and Frisk stood up with her pistol in one hand and the chair in the other as I stood beside her. We all watched Alexander from the bed as he was handcuffed to the headboard railing to the bed.

"Huh, I'm getting Deja Vu in  way with these cuffs, heh."

"Shut the fuck up." Frisk threw a box of condoms at him as he yelped in pain.

"Frisk, stop it." I sneer as she rolls her eyes.

"He deserves worse."

"I didn't do anything. They did. Hanzo broke the rules and he's now paying the price for it."

Alexander looked over at Hanzo, who was fighting back tears as he looked over at Alexander and bit his lip.

"Hanzo thought that if he kept fucking with us, acting all strong and brave like he thinks that he is. And with the pretty little boys and girls with the badge and uniforms, thinking that they were gonna protect him and his mama. Damn. . . he was so wrong. . ."

Frisk was about to throw the chair at his face, and I held her wrist as Alexander laughs.

"What?! He's in a gang! There's no getting out of a gang without consequences! We did so much for him, and he didn't do jack shit for us!"

"What did you do that was so fucking great, Niel?" Frisk grits her teeth.

"I feel like Hanzo should explain his story. Or, her, story?"

Her?

"Shut the hell up!" Hanzo shouts, clenching his fist as tears fell down from his face. 

"What does he mean, Hanzo?" I ask, going over to rub his back.

"I...I cant say it. . . not while he's here."

"Alright. I gotchu." Frisk nods as she pointed her pistol at Alexander, making the blonde gasp in fear. 

"Frisk stop it! Come on. We need to get going to the station so we can sort this out. ."

Once we made it back to the station, Alexander was put into questioning as me, Frisk and Hanzo sat at a table in the lounge.

"My name. . wasn't always Hanzo. . ." Hanzo mutters, enough so both me and Frisk could hear as we looked. 

"My original name. . . was Anzu Takuya. When I was younger, my father used to abuse me and my mother. . and many more horrible things. . . Until he passed away, my mother had bad anxiety and couldn't leave the house and I had to usually go out to go get the things that we need since I was twelve."