Chara: Ready To Go, Hermanito?

This is the last chapter for Mission Tale II: Shattered Mirrors! Other than the ending note of course <3 but be prepared for this chapter because its a doozy for sure.

P.S. I'm sorry in advance <3 enjoy!

To my own surprise, Kiliano was not at the orphanage.

So with that, I decided to go to the Mount. Ebbot school during their closing times. How I managed to get in? Let's just say that there was a tight squeeze through the cold vents. I managed to make my way into the auditorium, the room was dark, the cool air flowing through the vents while I maneuvered my way towards a wall, in attempts to find a light switch somewhere in the big room, after a few minutes I finally felt the light switch, gasping as I clicked the light switch up, resulting in the lights to glow upon the dark area. 

I look around, seeing that there was a empty space, with chairs across the stage of the auditorium, I carefully walked across the quiet room in hopes to find some clue to where my brother was. 

'Thump'

I let out a small yelp, turning back just to see a cone that was next to my leg. I sigh in relief, knowing that my leg just happened to hit onto it before I then heard another crashing sound coming from the back of the stage.

And to say that I was not on the verge of shitting my pants would be a complete understatement.

Carefully walking over, I open the curtain open to see that there was nothing behind it. Except, there was a small piece a paper near the end of the stage that was stained in a red marker, I then picked it up, looking at it as it said, 'Vamos a divertirnos, hermanito.' 

'Let's have some fun, little brother'. .

So it's true. . . he is here. . .

but where is he?

Before I could even turn around, I felt a hand wrap around my neck as I was pushed onto the ground with a groan, looking up, I saw a bloody Kiliano with a smile on his face as he chuckles.

"Good to see you, hermanito. Was worried that Elijah went too far back in the orphanage."

I scream out of anger, grabbing his hands as I scraped at his skin in hopes that his hands would come off of my neck. He then laughs, letting go of my neck as he raises his hands up and backs away from me.

"What? You thought that I was gonna kill you?" He coos, "I would never. . I'm not that much of a monster. ."

" . . . You. . . murdered. . . so many innocent civilians. . ." I get up, holding my throat, "You enslaved innocent people for your own selfish game. . ."

"Don't you get it, Challen? I did this for you! Society has done nothing but treated you, us, like shit after papa died. . . after that scientist gave me the knowledge and power that I needed, I became unstoppable." He sighs out, rubbing his bloody hands on his face. 

"Challen. . . just trust me on this. . ." He walks over to me, holding out his hand as he gave a crooked smile. "Let me give you the knowledge and power that you need. We would be unstoppable."