Chara: One Hell Of A Doctor!

The place is just as horrific as when we first saw it a few weeks ago; The muddy ground, the chipped roof of wood, the cracked out walls and not to forget the big white tarp covered in the blood of a former town's murderer made by mi hermano dearest. .

If that wasn't already a doozy; just imagine having to go into that place. 

Unfortunately, I don't have to imagine that. 

"Stay cautious in here, you guys. . ." Asriel warns us, holding up his gun as Hanzo did the same. 

"You really think that we have to shoot something in there?" Asked Hanzo, as Asriel shudders. 

"I don't think so. But just to be safe. . ."

Looking over to Frisk, her face was as pale as the white walls of the orphanage. It was almost like she didn't want to go in there just as much as I did. 

"AH!" Hanzo screams loudly, we all turn back, as he nervously laughs. "Sorry. . . saw a rat. . ."

"Bloody hell, Hanzo." Asriel sighs, holding his chest.

"What?! If you saw the size of that little fucker, you would have made the same reaction!"

"Guys, keep quiet. . he might be in there." I remind the two, with them both nodded and falling silent in response. 

"I doubt it. Considering the police was looking up here." Asriel looks up at the building and gulps. 

"That place has many hiding spots. Trust me, I lived here once."

We pushed the old door open, as there was yellow 'do not cross' tape all across the walls, but it seems like someone moved them from there original positions. .

"Shit. . this place gives me the heebie-jeebies. ." Hanzo whispers, while Asriel nods in response. Frisk looked around cautiously, waving her gun at any small crack or sound that wasn't us. 

"Frisk, do you remember which floor you were on when they had that fight?" I ask as she hums, 

"The 3rd floor."

"Fuck, we have to go up stairs? Was that hill not enough?" Hanzo groans, making Asriel sigh, 

"Quit being lazy. . we need all of the information that we can get. Frisk, Chara, you two can stay down here until we need some back up, alright?" 

We both nod in agreement.

"Good, Hanzo, come with me."

"Me?! Well, if you insist. . "

"Alright. Good luck guys. . and stay safe."

"Will do, big bro. Same to you." I wave as the two then made their way up the stairwell. 

It was a good few minutes of silence. I didn't want to move, and to be honest, I was too scared to move, it was like I could hear the children who was once hear laughing and taunting me where I stood. It was like their harsh remarks and actions still gnawed at my brain.

'Stupid Cha-cha!'

'Look! He's about to cry!'

'Don't try to run from us!'

'Your brother's not here to save you this time!'

"Chara?"

I gasp, turning around to see Frisk,

"You okay?" 

"Ah. . yeah. . . I just feel a little sick. . "

"Yeah. . me too. . do you want to wait outside?"