Chara: The Child Who Volunteered

'Knock knock'

I stood at the door patiently, before a few seconds later it opens, revealing Alphys who was in her pajamas as she yelps.

"M-Mr.Dreemurr! What- uh- What are you doing here?!"

"Hey, Alphys. Mind if I come in?"

"O-Of course! I was just catching up on my favorite TV show is all! C-Come in!"

She moves out of the doorway, letting me in as I close the door behind me.

"I-If you don't mind me asking. . is Frisk okay?" Alphys asks, walking over to the kitchen as I sigh.

"To a certain extent. . we still haven't interrogated her on the situation yet. . . hell. . she barely talks like she used to anymore. ."

". . . When Undyne came back home from the mission. . . she was so devastated. . she didn't talk to me for days." She bites her lip, sighing as she nervously chuckles, "Would you like some tea? Or coffee?"

"I would truly appreciate some tea if you're up to make it."

"Of course!" She smiles, "Just have a seat on the couch and I'll be right there!" 

"Thanks, Alphys."

I sit on the couch, which was surprisingly comfortable as Alphys comes back with two clear mugs in her hands, it was a shimmering blue color as she sat one of the cups down right in front of me, 

"I made some butterfly pea tea! Its a pretty blue color, has many health benefits and is very good!"

"Thank you."

"Anytime, Mr. Dreemurr!"

"Chara is fine as well,"

"Oh! A-Alright, Chara. Let's get down to your business," Alphys hums, sitting beside me as she holds onto her mew mew kissy cutie mug. "What do you need?"

"Well, I was wondering if you knew anything about Wing-Ding's past experiments?"

From hearing that, Alphys froze for a moment, her eyes looking down at her mug as she had to think for a moment.

"Me and Mr. Gaster weren't the best of science buddies. . " Alphys laughs, taking a sip of her tea as she sighs. "He was a terrible alcoholic. . . he would come into my lab rumbling on about some stupid experiments and I would have to leave him outside for a bit. . . Him and Undyne would fight constantly; but only because she was defending me."

"Do you remember any of the experiments that he was talking about?"

"While he was sober, he would always make experiments to help make a 'better human'. I have no idea why but he was very obsessed with the human anatomy. . he thought that they were interesting and wanted to learn all about the limited abilities of the human body. I had no clue as to what his intentions were, and to be very honest. . I didn't want to know. I was studying medicines along with Sans, medicines to help heal both humans and monsters all along the world."

"I see. . When was the last time you saw him?"

"At his funeral. . but while he was alive, the last time I visited him was while he was staying with Asgore."

. . . Dad? 

Wing-Ding stayed at Dad's house?

"When was the last time you saw Frisk?"

"At me and Undyne's wedding actually! She was my maid of honor! She was so pretty in her white dress, you should have saw her!"

"Heh, I would love to, but I'm kind of on a time constraint. . . do you recall Wing-Ding having any of his human experiments at your house?"