Chara: He Wanted To See Me

"Breaking news; The Detective Organization Group of Sardon, also known as 'D.O.G.S', has been ambushed by the delinquent group that has caused such chaos and suffering to our city. More then fifteen police officers and workers were killed and resulted of bodily harm in this event, resulting in the building being shut off for higher authorities to investigate this matter. To our fellow citizens of Sardon, please stay safe when leaving out of your homes this morning!"

When will this ever end?

Now we're stuck at a stump here, not only because of the D.O.G.S building being disabled, but both the mole and Kiliano are now on the loose.

"We're doomed!"  Asriel bleats out, holding onto Hanzo who was wiping away tears from my brother's eyes as he sighed.

"Fuck, Azzy. This is like the seventh bag you ripped open today!"

"Maybe its a sign that this shit doesn't work!"

"I bet. Want me slap a frying pan upside your head instead to ease your pain?"

"YOU MOTHER-"

"Guys! Stop it!" Frisk stops the commotion between the guys, holding her temple as her hair covered her face. "Freaking out or slamming a frying pan on someone isn't gonna stop that fact that Kiliano and the Alex the lion is still out there."

"Wait, didn't we confirm that Alexander isn't the mole?" Hanzo asks, making Frisk bite her cheek as she breathes from her nose.

"I dunno, Alex the lion, Simba, I don't fucking care what his name is. We need him in fucking handcuffs. . . "

"She has a point. . ." I add, opening the Brambilla family tree book onto the last page. "There's still three different brothers that we can look for. . . but because of the time, we need to just search out in Sardon as of right now. . "

"Its been hours, Chara. I doubt that he could be here now." Dad walks in, his hands behind his back as Frisk rolls her eyes sighing.

"Y'all said the same about Kiliano. . . and he held your son hostage in the area that you guys first searched at."

"Frisk, now is not the time for arguments."

"I'm not arguing. . just stating the facts. . . the police just searching around the D.O.G building is useless. . . we gotta think about areas that he could be at. . . or maybe he and Kiliano are working together?"

"No. . . Alexander said that no one could take over his place. . . if they were to they would be terminated by Kiliano himself. . . so . . . there might be a chance that Kiliano wasn't just freaking out over my dad, but over the news, maybe? Dad, was the news on while Kiliano was laying down?"

"I believe so. . ."

"You let a criminal watch the fucking news?" Frisk raised a eyebrow, making my father stare at her.

"Well, you watch the news all the time, don't you?"

Hanzo was quick to go over by her side, putting his hands on her shoulder as he pushed her down back at her seat and massaged her shoulders nervously while she looked at Asgore while growling lowly. 

"Dad, quit it." I sneer at him while looking at me with dim eyes.

"Tell her to watch her mutt mouth. . "

"She has helped us so much, hell, she basically carried the D.O.G.S on their fucking backs and you just keep shit talking her!"

"She has done nothing but break the rules and put all of our lives at risk!