Chara: You're Glowing. . . Literally. .

"I'm sorry that I left. . . I promise that my intention was not to leave you guys. . . I just got caught up in some gang junk."

"Don't worry, me and Hanzo still had faith in you unlike my dad."

"I know. Asgore's a tough cookie. . don't get too mad at him, though. He was just trying to keep you guys safe."

"By kicking you out?"

"Mhm. No matter how much you try, you don't know everything about me. Hell, it's like I barely know myself."

"I bet. . . you're glowing. . literally. ."

"Hehe. . thank you for helping me. . . and I'm so sorry for the mess. . "

"Don't ever apologize. You did good coming all the way over here while you were bleeding out. ."

"Oh. . and one more thing I want to mention. . . I brought back-"

"Frisk!" 

A woman's voice yelled out, looking over I saw, wait. . . is that. . ?

"Ms. Takuya?"

She walked over to Frisk and smacked her upside of the head, she cursed her out in Japanese while Frisk drooped her head and replied in small responses, she then pulled her in for a hug, sighing softly before she then looks up at me.

"Chara. It's nice to see you once again, dear." Ms.Takuya smiles as I look at both her and Frisk in pure confusion.

"Frisk. . . is that what?-"

"Not entirely. But I found a lot and got a lot. . " She nervously scratches her neck. "I went back to Hanzo's house to look around and see if there were any clues of the mole. I saw that Ms.Takuya was there and I managed to save her with my new umm. . . weapon. . ?"

"Uh-Huh. . . care to explain the new weapon you got, Gaster?"

"Yeah. . . well, I don't know much about it, of course. But, I believe it has to do with my grandfather's experiments. ."

"He experimented on you?!"

"Yeah. . he experimented on me and a few kids when I was younger. I think around five? He tried to make us strong; like, super human strong. . . but I think I was the only kid who made it. . . well, that was because my father saved me from him after a while, but I can't remember much of what happened in those labs. ." Frisk grimaces, while Ms. Takuya pat her back comfortingly.

"Hey, it's alright. You don't have to relive everything or remember. What's good is that you're here and okay."

Ms. Takuya nods, kissing the top of Frisk's head before she then looks up at me.

"Have you seen, Hanzo? Is my baby okay?"

"Yes. He's well, Ms. Takuya, and will be even better when he sees that you're well."

She then smiles, walking over to give me a tight hug.

"Thank you all for taking care of my baby. I was so worried that those bastards were going to take him away from me."

"Oh, speaking of those bastards." Frisk gets up as she stretches. "Ms. Takuya has a lot of information about the mole's location! But that's only if you're comfortable with sharing it with us, Ms. Takuya."

"Of course, honey. And please, just call me Honoka." She smiles, showing her deep cheek dimples that are similar to Hanzo's as she takes a seat at the dining table. 

Frisk decided to make dinner. She made a nice meal of goulash with parmesan cheese and bread sticks. As we ate, Honoka explained how they broke into her home, making her sit on a chair and made the video. She described the man to be tall, and she believes that his hair is blonde and short.