✅Sleepover. 3

Weir walked up to the door to collect the pizzas when the bell rang. "Beam? Boys? Your pizzas are here!" he called but to no avail.

He let out a sigh and proceeded to the stairs, only to be cut by Tim. "Dad! Where are you... oh, pizzas!" he called, voice a pitch too high, making his father frown at him. "Hey, why don't you go back to your work and I... take this up to them?"

Weir blinked. "You? You would take these pizzas upstairs? To your brother?" he asked and Tim gulped, trying hard to keep his face straight. Weir frowned and Tim felt his blood dry. Then Weir sighed. "Ah, and bully some of it off them, right? Huh! You!" Weir shook his head and Tim let go of the breath he was holding.

"Ah, dad! You have aquapure momentum, don't stop now, and for pizzas!" he made a face and snatched the boxes off his dad while Weir chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah... yeah, I do... oh, as a matter of fact, for being the only person in the home to understand me and the importance of technology, you will be the first one to taste our water after I installed the system! Come along!"

Tim let out a sigh and put the boxes down on the stairs to follow his dad. This sneaking around was more exhausting than settling in at college.

"This is gonna change how you look at water!" Weir smiled up excitedly at Tim as he filled a glass and offered it to Tim who stood still, staring down at the water with an eyebrow quirked. Then he looked up at his father with a deep, thoughtful look.

"You first"

Weir blinked and looked down at the water. His eyebrows reached up as he eyed the black, metallic looking liquid. He cleared his throat and threw the dirty water in the sink with a shrug. "Ah... well, let me do a few more adjustments"

"Sure" Tim titled his head turned around to hurry upstairs. He had four boxes of large pizza to dispose off.

##

"Mr. Suppasit is my date!"

"WHHAT?" And Arthit forget the rest. Of all the people in the world!

"Abort! Abort! I'll even sleep in the dumpsters for the rest of my life, not showing my face to my teacher here!" Beam was chanting fast they both turned away abruptly, even Arthit shocked and unwilling to put the rest of his academic life in jeopardy by showing his face to a teacher in a club they entered illegally and underage, even daring to set a date with a stranger to get a drink.

"Yeah... let's go! He's looking for his date" Arthit said, and as if being jinxed...

"TEE!"

"Shit!"

"FML!" Beam whisper whined. "How did he notice me so soon?"

"Your jacket! Loose it!"

"Take off my jacket?" Beam exclaimed but peeking and noticing their teacher walking to them, he hurriedly took it off and dropped it, the jacket hitting a woman in face who was passing by. The girl pulled it and handed it back to him.

"You dropped your jacket!"

"No! I didn't!" Beam threw it back at her who frowned and threw it back.

"Yes you did"

"No! Take it!" Beam threw it back.

"Yes, you did! And no thanks!"

"No! Take it!" Beam ordered and threw it at her again while the girl shot him a look suggesting he's about to be punched in the face and threw the jacket back at him, just as Mew reached them.

"Hello, Tee!"

"Shit" was all Beam could saw as Arthit clawed his hands away from his arm and sprinted away, mouthing a you deal with him. "FML!" was all Beam could say as he hurriedly pulled out Arthit's large sunglasses from his small sling bag to put on in an effort the hide his face.