✅Sleepover. 8

"Beam..."

"Beam!"

"BEAM!"

"Huh?" Beam jumped and looked around to find his two best friends smiling happily at him just as a panting Kao came running to join them too with two older guys in hot pursuit.

"Omg, Beamie! He called your name!" Kao squealed. "He asked you for a dance!"

"Huh?" Beam blinked, his face and mind, blank as he took turns staring at each his friend's face. "That was real?"

"YES!" The three exclaimed together and the commotion made Forth to turn towards the large crowd back stage, spotting a bewildered Beam and hurrying towards him.

"Beam..." Forth let out a breathless chuckle, too mesmerized to see Beam's beautiful face up close, to get to be this close to him to actually feel his breath fanning his face, to see the innocence of his eyes and the cuteness of his bewildered expressions. With that wide, giddy smile, actually feeling that wonderful feeling of meeting your first love for the very first time, he he reached his hand, waiting in anticipation for Beam to hold it. "Would you dance with me?"

Beam blinked, totally stilled. Then he let out a gasp when a bored Kao, being done with the drama for the night, pinched him. "You... you know me..." well, don't mind him if his voice came out as a squeak, his crush was talking to him!

"Not before tonight, I didn't. But I'm so glad I saw you skateboarding..." Forth smiled softly, looking at Beam as if he was his whole world.

Beam blinked again. "Y-you did?"

"I did..." Forth stepped even closer. "So? Give me this dance? Please? I'm really nervous here, I've been told I'm quite good looking and not easy to reject but... you're still not agreeing..." he said good naturedly and Beam breathed out, relaxing. Then finally, timidly, he took the hand Forth was offering.

"Thanks..." Forth smiled widely and reached his free hand to take off his crown and just as gently, placed it on Beam's head.

"You won"

And now was the time for Beam and the gang and the Santa pradas to all travel to the lalaland, all gaping at him with wide, stony eyes and open mouths. Kit was the first to recover from the shock and clenched Beam's arm, again pinching the poor arm.

"Beamie! We won!!" he squeal shouted, laughing happily and soon Kao and Arthit came back to their senses as well, all squealing together while a happily smiling Forth pulled a still stunned Beam down to the dance floor who was taking his sweet time processing everything.

"OMG! WE WON! YEAHH! NOW I DON'T NEED TO DIE AT BEAM'S HAND!" Arthit was jumping up and down in happiness and clung to Kao's arm, pinching it so hard the boy yelped in pain.

"ARTHIT! GET OFF ME!"

"Hey! Don't shout, you stupid!"

"You're stupid!"

"Hey! Stop fighting! We won!" Kit interrupted and the two forgot their fight, both hanging onto Kit and cheering in happiness.

Kao turned to a chuckling Pete and jumped in his arms, giggling happily.

"P'Pete~ we won!"

"I heard!" Pete chuckled and hugged the boy, and to Saint and the gang's shock, kissed his cheek lovingly. "My lovely baby is so awesome!" He said and Kao bit on his lower lip, blushing and feeling shy.

Kit and Arthit shared looks, both gasping.

"Are you already dating?" Kit exclaimed.

"You can't do that! I didn't approve him yet!" Arthit exclaimed. "Kitty! He can't just have my Kao without my permission! I'll feed him hot chillies!" He complained sulkily.