✅Sleepover. 4

"You know what? We still got a chance to win this thing" Arthit told Beam as they walked away from their teacher after making him lose his tie and glasses and messing up his neatly made hair.

"I think so too" Beam giggled in total amazement as he looked down at his phone. "But we need to make sure they only see this pic, and we delete it right away! We can't trust those Santa Pradas!"

"No problemo, baby! This is Arthit Vongviphan's phone, you need to be a bigger devil than me to mess with it!" Arthit waved the phone and bumped into someone right away, letting the phone drop.

"Yeah, I believe you" Beam said in a deadpan tone and laughed at his friend. They moved through the crowd to get to the back door of the club, only for Beam to come to an abrupt halt.

"What?"

"Is that... I-I, I think I just had a stroke" Beam said in a lost tone, eyes wide open in shock. "That's my mother!" he said, voice still shocked and freaked out, pointing at an older woman dancing on a raised platform. Arthit blinked, mouth gaping as he watched Mrs. Vongviphan shake around with the loud music. Oh, you go, Bells!

"Oh, look at that! You think we need to save this moment in devil Arthit's blackmail collection?" Arthit asked, pulling his phone out in excitement, only to have Beam throw a dagger glare at him.

"Have you fucking lost it?" Beam hissed in a dangerous tone and Arthit grinned sheepishly, pulling his hand up to his ear.

"Just kidding"

Beam breathed out and again turned to eye his mother, not being able to believe the woman up there, shaking her body around and getting whistled at by the people in the club was actually his mother. "Who is she?"

"Whoever she is, she's coming this way! Run!" Arthit squeaked and took Beam's hand in his as both sprinted away, or at least tried to, what with the crowd bumping around them.

.
.

The four old women cheered among themselves as they got down the platform, happy to let it loose after such long time, with Bella suddenly stopping to look around.

"What is it, Bella?"

"Ah, nothing, just... I thought I..." Bella frowned as she looked around. "I just thought I saw-" she stopped, eyes straining as she noticed two small figures hurrying out the back. Even in the dim lights, there was no mistaking it, she was not one to mistake it. But how? So she hurried to catch up and make sure she was wrong, or otherwise, that son of hers was in for hell.

"Bella!" her friend ran out of the back doors behind her, watching Bella look around for someone. "Who is it? Who are you looking for?"

"I'm not sure" Bella said and pulled out her phone. "I need to make a call" she dialed her house number but then shook her head. "Shoot! No reception!" with that, the two women went back in, but not before Bella looked around the alley one more time for any trace of her son.

Once they were gone inside, Beam popped his head out of the large dumpster by the side of the alley. "I'm beyond dead! She's calling dad!" he shouted, pulling his phone out with one hand while the other one kept supporting up the lid of the dumpster he was sitting in.

"Tim will cover for us" Arthit emerged from beside him.

"No! She's gonna wanna talk to me!" Beam whined, typing away fast.

"Oh, she will. Don't you know Mrs. Vongviphan? Ah, what is she even doing here?" Kit pushed his way out as well.

"Hello? Is anyone else concerned that we're sitting in trash?" Kao huffed and pulled a banana peel off Kit's head. "Let's get the hell out of here!"