✅Sleepover. 5

(So, I made a minor change in the previous chapter)

~~

Beam found an open window on the ground floor and carefully listening for any sound, peeked inside before swiftly jumping inside to find himself in some sort of recreational room, with a TV area and a mini kitchen counter at one side and a snooker table, a treadmill and racks with different skateboards and trophies on the other.

Beam looked around the room, eyes fixing on the few pictures of Forth, in games, some with his skateboards, some with his soccer team, and a few winning trophies

Beam looked around the room, eyes fixing on the few pictures of Forth, in games, some with his skateboards, some with his soccer team, and a few winning trophies. He reached his hand to run on the frame, caressing Forth's face.

"Wayo is right... I can only dream. This is the closest I'd ever get to you..." he mumbled to himself.

"Dude, you should be getting ready now!"

Beam jumped and hurried to run and hide behind the snooker table as a tall boy walked into the room from the other side. Beam peeked at the guy who he'd seen around Forth. AND WHO, APPARANTLY WAS WALKING STRAIGHT TO THE SNOOKER TABLE! TO HIM!

Beam mentally screamed and ducked down, keeping his eye on the guy who picked a cue stick and walked around to where Beam was while Beam crawled to the other side, thanking his strong nerves to not just freak out and give himself away. He again peeked out at the guy who was busy focusing on the balls. And the moment his back turned to Beam, Beam hurriedly crawled to the way the guy came in, regretting his life choices, getting off the floor and out of the room. Only to come face to face with Forth!

Shit! FML!

.
.

"I think I found him, you think that's him?" Forth spoke as he turned the corridor leading to the recreational room, eyes glued to the book in his hands as he walked straight to the room. "I thinks its him, can you tell?"

He looked up as he reached the door and entered to meet Lam by the snooker table who didn't even look up at him and just played. "I don't know man, it was too dark!" He said in a tired voice, maybe for the thousandth time.

"I think its him" Forth said softly, looking down at the year book, eyes glued to the prettiest face he'd ever seen, with clear, smooth and maybe the fairest skin he'd ever seen, sharp, chocolate brown eyes, a cute button nose and maybe the cutest little mischievous smile he'd ever seen. "I mean, all kids in the town go to the same school! And I thought he seemed familiar. I think he was in my grade school or something"

"Ah hn. Great!" Lam forced a smile. "You solved the mystery of the skater boy! Now go get dressed!" He said crankily and went back to striking balls.

It was no shocker to him that his friend had fixated on a boy. He'd know it since forever that both his best friends preferred boys. But the shocking thing was that Forth, not only had managed to fixate on a boy he'd hardly seen for a second, no matter how impressive his skating skills may be, but he was also hell bent on finding him in past year books. Even claiming to know how that boy looked. Hello, did he mention a second? Yeah, it was hardly a second and they also had to get amazed by that kid's skating and his cool style in that one second! Such headache it is!