Chain of Mistaken Events. 4

"No!"

Beam stood up from his spot as if he got injured by the gift, hyperventilating. No way in hell would he take such an expensive and antique heirloom as a gift from this family!

"Grandma! I can't take it!" he exclaimed and soon, all three ladies were talking over each other in their attempts to convince him. "Ah..." he looked around miserably and decided this was it. "I want to talk to you all about something... I-I... I am-"

"Oh, we know what you want to talk about" Olivia waved her hand to dismiss him, smiling. Then she patted his cheek. "You have been agitated around us ever since we met you at the hospital, we know... honey, if you still think we're mad at you for getting engaged to Dean, you're wrong. We have accepted you with open arms"

"She's right. You fit right in! Like you were always a part of the family" Minute smiled at him.

"Oh, I have always wished to have a daughter in law for my grandsons who would bring this family and stick it together, not have them drift apart. But times have changed, I will have a son in law. But I am still so glad it is you..." grandma said with teary eyes and held her heart. "Oh, I could die of happiness" she said and Beam sucked in a breath. Now why was grandma always clutching her heart whenever he tried bringing up the truth? Not fair!

"Em..." he looked around, feeling an intense gaze upon himself, only to find Dean's younger brother Forth, the one he just knew about and met for the first time, staring at him with burning, doubtful eyes. He blinked. Now what was his problem?

Come to think of it, what was it that these Jamhornums ate to pop out kids who look like they just got pulled out of a fashion magazine? First the hot and handsome Dean, then the beyond beautiful Minute and the cute, fair skinned and adorably handsome Kao and then, there was him.

Forth.

Forth was totally different from Dean, in every way possible. Where Dean was like a calm, collected wind. Silent and handsome and classy, the kind of man who'd have you instantly feel enchanted and swooning after him, Forth on the other hand, was rugged, beyond manly, good looking, wild hot and intense to the point he'd make you forget yourself and be a puddle in his arms and weirdly enough, he found himself to be more attracted to the later than the former.

Okay! Now, hold that thought you whore! He's your brother in law!

Wa- wait a minute! No, he's not! I've lost my mind!

"Come on! It's my birthday! Let's all dance!" Soon, Beam was distracted from the weird, insanely hot man and his turmoil by Kao who came hopping to him and pulled him up.

"Wa- what? Hey! I don't dance!" he panicked and freed himself to go hide behind grandma. "Grandma! He's trying to torture me!" he complained.

"Hey! It's my birthday! Everyone dances tonight! Even granny!" Kao declared and Beam was left horrified to find granny giggling and nodding.

"Aww, look how cute you are! All scared like a deer!!" Kao exclaimed and clung to him. "Forget Dean! Marry me!"

"Eh, no!" Beam shoved his head back. "You're a fetus!"

"Huh! Aww! Rejected!" Kao exclaimed dramatically and clutched his heart. "Oh, pain! I'm gonna die with this pain! Help me!" He mewled as he dramatically fell on his knees and crawled to cling to Beam's legs who chuckled in disbelief at the boy's antics. "Help me get back on my feet! Please! I beg you"

Beam blinked. Then he chuckled at the boy who was rubbing his cheeks against his thigh like a kitten. "Aww, sweet. Tell me, were you born a drama queen or mom just dropped you on your head too much when you were a baby?"