Black eye - JJ Maybank

This one is requested by slayyy_angles I hope you like it.

You a foot in both worlds. With Kie being your sister and living on figure eight, it made you a kook. But having JJ as a boyfriend and always hanging out with your friends on the cut, it made you a pogue. You still went to the kook academy, mainly wanting to prove a point to your parents. But it wasn't fun. The kooks have always had it out for you. Mostly it was just saying things to you, until it changed.

You are walking from your house to John B's place. Everyone is already there. JJ offered to pick you up, but you wanted to walk. You had a long day at school and you needed to clear your head before having fun with your friends. A walk would be just perfect fr that, or that's what you thought.

You already saw the chateau when suddenly a car pulls up next to you. The windows are down and Rafe looks at you with a wide smirk on his face.

"Look who he have here," he says.

You roll your eyes, not being in the mood to have a conversation with Rafe.

He stops the car next to you and gets out. "I just stopped at your friends house. I still don't understand why you hang out there."

You ignore him and just continued walking, but Rafe has other plans. He grabs your wrist and pulls you back.

"What the fuck, Rafe."

"Tell your friends that if they do stupid shit again, I'll do a lot worse," he says before punching you right in the eye.

"What the hell, Rafe!" When you look up, Rafe is already in his car and driving off. Your eye already hurts, so it will for sure leave a bruise. Luckily you have some sunglasses in your bag, so hopefully known will notice.

You sigh and continue to the chateau.

"There she is!" Kie yells. She is the first one to see you.

"Took you long enough," JJ says. He stands up and gives you a quick kiss. You sit down next to him in the hammock.

"House was school?" Pope asks.

You sigh.

"That bad?" Kie asks.

"It's nothing new. I just don't want to talk about it."

"Then let's talk about the sunglasses. The sun isn't even shining," John B points at the sunglasses on your face. "They are nice, though."

"Thanks. One of my lenses fell out during my walk here, so I had to take both out and since I'm complexity blind without them and forgot my glasses, I decided to just wear my sunglasses."

Kie frowns at you. "You don't have lenses."

"I do."

"No you don't. We share a bathroom. I would've known if you wore lenses. You don't even have glasses."

Well, there goes the plan to hide the black eye from your friends. Before you can protest, JJ grabs the sunglasses of your face.

"Jesus, Y/N. Who did that?" John asks.

"I'll get the ice," Pope says and hurries inside.

"Guys, I'm fine."

JJ shakes his head. He puts two fingers under your chin and slowly turns your head so you have to look him in the eye. "Who did that?"

"Rafe did. He-."

"I am going to kill him," JJ mumbles. Before he can stand up, you grab his wrists.

"This," you say and make a circle around your eye with your finger, "is a warning. If you do stupid shit again, he'll do more then giving me a black eye."

Pope hands you an ice pack, that you put against your eye.

"Are fucking kidding me? I'm not going to do nothing."

"Fine. Then go after him, but if he beats me up or maybe worse, I'll know who to put the blame on." You stand up from the hammock and walk inside. You get that JJ wants to hurt Rafe, you would want to do the same thing, but he can't ignore this. If you know anything about Rafe, is that he will make your life miserable, in any form.

After a while, JJ walks inside and sits next to you on the couch.

"I'm sorry. I just... I hate seeing you get hurt."

"And I get that, I really do. But we have to be smart about this."

JJ raises his eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing. But say you were going to do something to him, be smart about it. Think before you act. Don't let it be traced back to you. That's all I'm saying."

"My devious girlfriend. God, I love you."

You chuckle. "I love you too."