Surprise - Rudy Pankow

Summary

You haven't seen your boyfriend Rudy Pankow for a few weeks since he bas bene busy filming for a new show. You decide to surprise him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a while since you have seen your boyfriend Rudy Pankow. He has been busy with filming for a new Netflix show called Outer Banks. You really missed him so you decided to surprise him. You had planned out everything till the very last minute. Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline, his cast mates, were in on the secret. Chase was helping you with planning everything. Madelyn was going to pick you up from the airport. She didn't have to work today, so she saw it as the perfect opportunity to pick you up and help you with the surprise. She would be filming the whole thing from the moment you would arrive.

You're now waiting at Charleston International Airport for Maddie to pick you up. They were filming on James Island today, so it would be a twenty minute drive to set. You were really nervous to see your boyfriend again. You didn't know what his reaction would be and you were more worried that you would interrupt an important scene. Chase was constantly keeping you updated. Chase said that Rudy had been talking about you more than ever. Today would be the perfect time to surprise him.

"Y/N!" You looked up and saw Maddie pulling up with the windows down. You smiled at her. You had talked to her a lot before you came her, so it was nice to see a familiar face.

"Hey!" You greeted her. She got out of the car and helped with your stuff. They had a few more weeks to film and you decided to stay until they were done.

"I'm so glad you came. Rudy just can't stop talking about you and it has started to become annoying," she said while laughing.

"I can imagine. I can't wait to see the reaction on his face." You both got into the car and drove off.

"Yeah, he would be quite surprised. He said he wanted to flew you in a couple of times, but he said that you had work and stuff."

"That was until I got fired. So now I have all the time in the world and I wanted to spend it with Rudy."

"I can imagine, but please keep it quiet in the house." I feel my cheeks burning and look down. Maddie started to laugh.

"I think we will be fine," you mumbled. You two talked until you arrived at the location.

"Okay, so Chase is keeping Rudy busy right now as they are on a break. The crew is in on the secret so what we thought, was that you would just walk onto set while they were 'filming'. Rudy is going to say something in the direction of 'where is Kie' but instead of her, you walk out," Maddie explained to you while she parked the car.

"Sounds good to me," you said and felt the adrenaline rushing though your body. You had never been more nervous in your life.

"Let's go then." Maddie grabbed her camera and you both got out of the car. You heard someone yell 'action' when you slowly made your way to the set.

"It would be in just a minute. You're going to stand here and when Rudy asks the question to Chase, you walk out and say something or tap him on the shoulder or something like that." You nodded at Maddie, to nervous to talk. There were so many people on set. Everyone would be watching you. God, you wanted to disappear, to be invisible, but you wanted to be with Rudy even more and to be honest, the look on his face would be priceless. You were right behind the chateau, the two boys standing on the porch. You looked around the corner and saw your boyfriend standing with his back towards you. Chase saw you and winked. You quickly looked away before Rudy would turn around and the surprise would be ruined.

"Pope will be here any second," you heard Chase say.

"What about Kie?" That was your cue. You slowly walked up to the porch.

"Hey," you simply said. Rudy turned around as soon as he heard your voice.

"What the...?" You walked up to him.

"Nice to see you again," you smiled at him. He rushed towards you and wrapped his arms around you.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked with the biggest smile on his face.

"I thought I would surprise you. Your cast mates have been getting annoyed with you talking about me, so I thought I would fix that." Rudy's smile became even wider and he pressed his lips against yours. You wrapped his arm around his neck and went with it. You didn't care that all the people were watching. To you, they weren't even here anymore. It was just you and Rudy.

"Please don't tell me that we have to look at this every time," you heard Chase say. You pulled away and you both laughed.

"Wait, every time? How long are you staying?" Rudy asked.

"Until you're done filming." Rudy placed a kiss on your cheek.

"I can't believe that you're here! We are going to have so much fun and-."

"Calm down, cowboy. You still have to work," you laughed. He shrug his shoulders.

"I don't care. You're here and we're going to have the best time."

After you reuniting with Rudy, there was a small break because he couldn't focus on acting. You're now all having a picnic on the grass. The whole cast who were filming right now, were there.

"But seriously, you're going to stay until we're done?" Rudy asked for the millionth time.

"Yes. I'm not going anywhere." He placed a kiss on the side of your head and smiled.

"Okay, I don't know what I find more annoying, Rudy talking about you or you two being so freaking cute," Madison said.

"Probably the first," Chase said.

"Really? Was he that annoying?" you asked him.

"Oh yes, from the second he would wake up to when we would go to back, it would all be about you. 'What would Y/N be doing today?' 'Y/N and I once went to', and it went on and on, all day long," Chase said. You started to laugh.

"Well, in my defense, I just really love my girlfriend and I missed her." You looked up at him.

"I missed you too," you smiled and quickly gave him a kiss.