Concert - Drew Starkey

Summary

You're going to see your favorite band with Drew.

Today is finally the day you have been waiting for for so long. On your birthday, three months ago, your boyfriend Drew gave you tickets to see your favorite boyband of all time: 5 Seconds Of Summer. Today is finally the day that you're going to see them and you couldn't be more excited. If it was up to you, you would be already waiting in line. You didn't care if it would rain or not, you would be there all day just so you could be front row to see your favorite band. Drew was of course coming with you, but he didn't want to wait the whole day. So you got to a compromise and decided to left just after lunch. You hadn't slept very well, because you were so excited to go.

You were now getting ready to head out soon. You were wearing blue ripped jeans, with a Rollings Stone shirt, a leather jacket and white converse.

"Babe, have you seen my shi-." Drew walked into your room and looked at you. "Found it," he mumbled.

"Sorry," you said with a smile.

"Nah, it's all good. It looks better on you then it does on me."

"No it's doesn't. It looks great on you. But you have another one in the closet." Drew kissed your cheek before he walked to the closet and picked out a shirt. In stead of going with another band, he put on his white Chester shirt that you bought when you went on a vacation there a few years ago.

"This good?" he asked. He was wearing blue jeans with the white t-shirt.

"Yeah, you look hot." Drew smiled.

"I can say the same thing about you." He walked into the bathroom while you did your hair.

Once you were done, you head out to grab some lunch. You couldn't stop talking about you seeing your favorite boyband again. They haven't been on tour for almost two years, so you missed seeing them live. The 5 Seconds Of Summer concerts were one of the best. Before you met Drew, you would always go by yourself. Your friends didn't really like them and you didn't want to bother them by asking them to go, so you went by yourself. And boy, it was the best decision you ever made. You met some girls who where waiting in line and to this day, you're still friends with them. You got front row and you screamed along with every song. It was one of the best feelings in the world and you couldn't wait to share this with Drew.

"Is Y/F/N going to be there?" Drew asked after you were done with lunch and heading to the venue.

"Yeah. We'll be meeting up with her first and then move down the line," you said while quickly checking your phone to see where is was sitting. Y/F/N was one of the people you met at your first 5 Seconds Of Summer concert, which was almost 6 years ago. It's insane that you're still friends with her. She doesn't live close by, so you stayed friends through the internet and meeting up at as many concerts as you could.

"Y/N!" you heard someone yell your name.

"Y/F/N!" you yelled as soon as you spotted her. You let go of Drews hand and ran towards her. You both yelled from excitement when you hugged each other.

"My good, girl. You look amazing!" Y/F/N said when you let go of your hug.

"Thank you. You too!"

"So, where is that boyfriend of yours? I would love to meet him?" You turned your head and saw Drew walking towards you with a big smile on his face.

"Y/F/N, this is Drew. Drew, this is Y/F/N," you introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you," Drew said while he shook her hand.