I don't even know you anymore - John B

Summary

You're a kook and John B is your boyfriend. You came together before the hunt for the royal merchant began, but when it happens he shuts you out and changes.

It has been two days since you have seen your boyfriend John B in person. You've texted him and tried to call him, but he doesn't answer. You know he's fine, because you talked to Kiara. That makes it all even more confusing. Why is he doing this? What is going on with him? Does he have someone else? It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep. You've just been staring at the ceiling all night, until you heard your phone buzz. You quickly grab it, hoping it was a text from John B, but it was from Kiara.

Kie

Kie

Hey, can you come to the chateau? John B... is fucked up. He got into a fight.

You

I'm on my way right now.

You quickly pulled on some leggings and a sweater. You hurried your way to the chateau. Was he okay? What was going on with him? And why the hell did he get into a fight.

"You got into a fight?" you yelled at him as soon as you got out of your car. You've been worried about him and now you just see him laying in the hammock with a beer in his hand.

"It's nothing. Go yell at your kook friends or something."

"They're not my friends and you should know that. So you're just getting into fights now? Without any reason?" You didn't know the whole story and you didn't believe that John B would get into a fight for no reason, but you were just so mad at him. This wasn't the first time Kie called you saying that he was fucked up. It's like he lost control, almost like he's crazy. You know it's been though with his dad missing, but this is just getting insane.

"It's nothing Y/N, go home," he sighed.

"So I come here in the middle of the night and this is all you have to say to me?"

"Yes. Go away."

You turned around and walked to the chateau. JJ, Pope and Kiara were all sitting on the couch.

"So, what happened?" Kie asked.

"What in the world is going on with him?" They all shared a look.

"It's probably his dad," Pope quietly said.

"His dad? That has been almost a year. I know how hard it has been, but this is getting insane. Does he have someone else? Am I not got enough anymore?" Lately that thought has been going to your mind every time you thought about John B. You had been here for him from the second his dad went missing and even before that. So why is he acting like this now? Maybe he does have someone else, another pogue. You know you were never going to be like him, that you would always be a kook, but you didn't care. You cared about John B and his friends and being out on the water all day and having fun instead of hanging around snakes and fake people all day.

"No, of course not," Kie said.

"That what the fuck is going on with him?" They didn't say a single word. So they know what's going on.

"Fine, don't tell me. But don't call me again when he's fucked up, but it seems to me like he's like this all the time," you said before storming of to your own house back on figure eight. You passed Toppers house and heard all the music from inside. Of course he was throwing another party.

You got back to your house and let yourself fall on your bed. You were worried about John B. Why is he acting like this? What is going on with him? You wish you had the answer. You wish you could help him, but lately it seems like you don't know what to do or say to him. Every time you see him, you just feel this anger inside of you. He's ignoring you, telling you to get away and you still put energy in him. It's draining you. It's exhausting, yet you can't sleep at night because he's on your mind all the time.