Done - Drew Starkey

Summary

You get into a fight with your boyfriend Drew and you fly out to see him, just to make it up.

You sat on the plane as you were on your way to see Drew. You two had got into a fight before he left to film in Charleston and you haven't spoken in two days. You've seen so many pictures of him on social media and your heart broke every time you saw him. You wanted to be with him so bad. You wanted to fix it, you wanted to talk to him and make things right. You tried to call him, so now you're on the plane going to see him. He can't ignore you once you're in front of him.

"I don't get where this is coming from, Y/N," Drew said.

"Because you do this all the time! We make plans and you show up late."

"Because I had fun and forgot the time! Geez, Y/N, calm down."

"So I'm no fun?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Then why are you always late when we make plans? I don't see you coming late to a meeting or meet up with your friends? You're leaving tomorrow and I just wanted to cook dinner with my boyfriend and watch a movie afterwards."

"We can still do that!"

"No, you go and watch a movie by yourself. I'm done," you said and stormed off to your room.

The tears well up in your eyes as you think back to it. You went to the bedroom and he never got in there. He left without saying goodbye. You know the fight was stupid. You could've just talked about it in a normal way, but you were exhausted and you were having a bad day, so everything was just adding up. But Drew leaving without saying goodbye was something you didn't think he would do. No matter how mad you guys were at each other, you expected more from him.  But now, since you started the fight, you were on your way to fix it. Or at least try to talk to him. You got in touch with one of his castmates, Austin North. He was filming with Drew all the time, so you knew he would be the perfect one to tell you his schedule of the day you wanted to talk to him. If his schedule was too busy, he probably would be exhausted. Austin was happy to help you. You had seen him a few times before on FaceTime with Drew. So Austin gave you the details of where your boyfriend stayed, the schedule of the day and if anything would change, he would let you know.

~•~•~•~

You got of the plane and went straight to the hotel you were staying in. You dumbed your stuff, texted Austin that you were on your way. They would be done filming in an hour, so it would be the perfect time to talk to him. With a cab you got to the filming location. Austin helped you get a pass so that they would let you through. Some girl took you to Drew his trailer and said he would be here any minute. You sat on the steps, waiting for Drew to arrive.

When you heard laughing, you looked up. It was Drew. You instantly felt nervous. What if he would be mad at you? You saw him walking towards you with Austin by his side.

"Alright. I'll see you tonight," Drew said and he turned to you. He stopped walking when he saw you.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" His voice sounded neutral. Wasn't he happy or glad to see you?

"I ... eh... I came to talk to you," you said and stood up.

"Why?"

"You ignored my calls."

"So you decided to just show up here? At my work?" Now you definitely knew he wasn't happy to see you.

"Yes, Drew I did. I'm not letting you walk away with his. How do you expect me to just wait for you to come home, if you were ever planning on doing so."

"I figured you didn't want me there anymore."

What in the world was he talking about? How could he think that?

"Why?" you asked him.

"Because you said you were done." Oh god. He actually thought you broke up with him? The tears welled up in your eyes.

"I... I didn't mean it like that. I was done for the night, but I could never be done with you Drew, never. My life isn't complete without yours. It feels like something is missing when you're not there and I just... I love you. I love you so much and I'm so sorry about what I said and how that made you feel. I'm so sorry," you said and the tears streamed down your face. All this time, you blamed Drew. You blamed Drew for being weak and walking away, but he thought you were done with him. He only thought you wanted him gone, so he left.

"No, I'm sorry for walking away. I shouldn't have left like that." Drew walks towards you and wraps his arms around you. "I love you too, so much. These past two days have been hell. There is so much I wanted to tell you."

"We've got all the time."

"So you're staying?"

"For as long as you want me too." Drew smiled at you and pressed his lips against yours. You sight in relieve. Everything was good again.