Open your eyes! - John B

Summary

You're dating John B. You're going to midsummers with Kie when JJ shows up. You get to Rixon's gave to talk about the gold game and John B has to meet up with Sarah at the hawks nest where everything goes wrong.

Midsummers was a mess. Kiara invited you to come with her for moral support. You were both wearing the same dress, but in a different color. She had a lilac dress and yours was pastel blue. You had no mindset for a party. You haven't heard from John B in two days and you were worried sick about him. None of your friends knew where he was and you were afraid that something happened to him. Right now you and Kie were dancing when you saw JJ giving something to Sarah. Then he dissapeared. You two walked over to Kie her parents to talk with them. You just got there and then you see JJ getting dragged out by security.

"Look man, I can walk myself. I got legs. Can you see that, brother?" You heard JJ say. You looked at the door.

"Come on," the security said.

"I really appreciate what you did back there. Let me just walk out by myself. Oh, mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you. But I'm actually going to down that." He grabbed the drink from the table and downed it. You saw how the guard dragged him onto the field. You looked at Kie, not sure what JJ was doing here and what the hell was going on.

"It's okay everybody. Do not panic. Leave it to the men and women in uniform!" JJ yells and started to clap. Everyone looked at him like he was a lunatic.

"Let go of him!" Kie yelled. "You can't just boot him." JJ and the guard turned around to you.

"Hey, calm down," her dad said.

"I invited him. I'm a member of this club," she continued.

"Kiara, stop it right now," her mom said.

"Leave him alone! Can't you see that he's leaving!" You yelled. JJ pushed the guard of of him and turned to you and Kie.

"Hey, mandatory power tower at Rixons's, Kie, Y/N," JJ said to the two of you. "Pope, you as well, alright?" It was a total chaos. Nobody knew what was going on with the boy. "Rixon's cove. Let's go." He put one hand up in the air and grabbed his wrist with his other hand. "Come on. Workers of the world unite.. Throw off your chains." You looked at Pope, who shortly shrug his shoulders. JJ could know if John B was okay. You looked at Kie, who nodded.

"You can't hang around these kids," Kiara her dad said.

"I'm sorry." Kie grabbed your hand and you both started to run towards JJ. Pope put of his apron and ran after you.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" You heard his dad yell, but none of you reacted to him. Then you saw John B. He ran away with JJ into the dark. You got to John B. He lifted you up and spun you around before grabbing your hand and dragging you with him. You laughed and ran off with your friends.

You walked to the woods where you made a camp fire and sat around.

"Before you're going to tell what this is about, please tell me where the hell you've been for the past two days! You had us worried sick!" You said to John B.

"I know and I'm sorry. But Cheryl showed up at my house and tried to take me. I escaped ran away and found out information over the gold."

"The gold? I thought we were done with the g-game," Pope said.

"I thought so too, but we're right in it. I found out that the gold has never been on the Royal Merchant. It is right here, on the island."

"What?" Kie asked in disbelief. After everything you did to find the ship, he says the gold has never been on it?