Game night - OBX Cast

A/N before you start to read this, this how the game looks like. I made this myself because I am obsessed with the show, got bored and just got this idea and started to create. This is the OBX monopoly and the game they will play in the imagine. At the end of the imagine will be more details of the board. 

This week it was your turn to pick out the games you could play

This week it was your turn to pick out the games you could play. Sunday has been game night since you all got to Charleston. It has been one of the nights you looked forward to in the week. Tonight would be even more fun, because you customised the game you wanted to play. Being here with your boyfriend Rudy and not acting on the show, meant that you had a lot of time on your hands so the past week you have been busy with customising this game. You, and almost everybody else, loved monopoly so you decided to give it a little twist. You changed the typical monopoly to an Outer Banks version. You draw the cast and every other thing that played an important role in the show. You put that all together on the board. You found yourself pretty funny with the 'Ward card' and the 'g-game card'. The 'Ward card' had the most cards of pay this or go that many steps back. The 'g-game card' had the most rewarding things.

"Y/N, we're waiting!" Austin yelled at you. You were putting the last thing together.

"I'm almost done!" You quickly made a photo of the game and then you put everything in the box and took it out to the livingroom. Everybody was seated around the kitchen table.

"What took you so long?" Madison asked you once you placed the box down on the table.

"Well. It took me a week, so you guys didn't even had to wait that long."

"Why?" Chase asked.

"Babe, what did you do to the monopoly?" Rudy asked.

"Nothing! I just touched it up a little bit," you said and opened the box. Jonathan quickly grabbed the board and folded it out. He started to laugh as soon as he saw what I did to the monopoly. He laid it down on the table and everyone else started to laugh.

"This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen," Drew laughed.

"Damn, Y/N. How in the world did you come up with this?" Madelyn asked you.

"Just wanted to change things up a little bit." The board went around the table so everyone could look at it from up close.

"Babe, this is amazing." Rudy kissed your cheek. You smiled at put the board in the middle. You set everything up and then you started to play.

You were playing for half an hour now and everybody loved it. They loved how much of the show you put in the game.

"I swear, Netflix needs to put this out as an official thing of the show," Chase said.

"That would be pretty cool," you answered him. It would be a dream if they would actually do this.

"Okay, wait. Hear this," Madison laughed as she grabbed a Ward card. "Ward is coming for you, go four steps forward." Everybody laughed and Madison took four steps forward with a big smile on her face. She landed on the gold. "Give me all the money!" She took all the money off the board and put it with the money she already had. Chase was next. He rolled the dices and took six steps forward, landing on the kook or pogue. He grabbed the card from the stack and read it out loud.